Skip to content

Why Captcha Breaker - Skipped captcha by setting

1) please help me. I have a lot of captchas do not pass - writes "Skipped by setting" and I do not understand what is wrong.
2) Is there a short video tutorial or instruction how to solve and add your own types of captchas: for example, I click on the not solved and it is saved in the system (can be synchronized between all users).

Comments

• It turns out that the program solved the captcha, but missed it by specifying "Skipped by setting"
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it is not solving it because of it having a lower success rate than your specified 20% in GSA Captcha Breaker options.
  • Sven said:
    it is not solving it because of it having a lower success rate than your specified 20% in GSA Captcha Breaker options.
    If I specify that I need to solve unknown captchas (Try to solve), then will this 20% clause work for already known captchas? 
    This only applies to unknown captchas, and for already known captchas I need to specify 5% instead of 20%. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that 20% is for know captchas. An unknown one is mapped to the most alike captcha and then also skipped if that definition is below 20%.
  • Sven said:
    that 20% is for know captchas. An unknown one is mapped to the most alike captcha and then also skipped if that definition is below 20%.

thank you so much