Skip to content

'Submission Content' Preview Error- Sorry, 'no visible form data found' error message

edited October 2023 in GSA Website Contact
Hello there, 

1- 'Submission Content' preview in GSA website contact software is not working and an error message is popping out is -'Sorry, no visible form data found' as you could see in attached screenshot. To the best of my understanding I have entered everything correctly. 

Yesterday I ran scrap + check+ send (do all) and received many emails from submitted website contact forms where I could not see 'message'  and 'subject line'. Only I could see is name, email, phone and country.

I suspect that my message and subject line is not being submitted to the websites. Also, when clicking on- scrap + check+ send (do all), no message preview pops up as I saw in explainer videos of GSA.

2- I believe by putting %URL% is the way to put clickable url in the message? Because I doubt if I simply put a url in the message, it won't be clickable? Or if  %URL% is not the way to put clickable url in the message, please advice the correct way. 

Please advice remedy for both.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. Please send the project backup as I was not able to reproduce this
    2. using %URL% will insert the URL of the site you submit to. But anyway, on the preview it is not clickable but usually on any email client that displays a plain text.
  • edited September 2023
  • edited September 2023
  • edited September 2023
  • edited September 2023
  • edited September 2023

Sent you an email with project backup I just ran because here I am not allowed to attached a file and yesterday's project I didn't take backup. Please let me know
    you have changed the default identification settings for "message". It is now empty  and the program does not know how to identify things. That was also causing a 'Sorry, no visible form data found' error (still a bug though)
  • edited September 2023
    Thanks. I reset it to default  and entered again all details including title and message and now I can see preview and I believe now entire details will be sent to the websites.   

However, can you confirm please that if I put %URL% , it will be clickable to the person who will receive the email from contact us form and it will not appear as simple text? 

Being so particular about link being clickable since if not, chances to get it clicked will reduced significantly. 

You didnt enter %url% as a macro, but %https://blahaha% ... thats wrong. You need to enter things without a % around it.
  • edited September 2023
    Thank you. Problem solved. I received a conformation email from a website which displayed all content I entered and it showed %url I put% which was clickable and as you said there is no need to put % around and url will still be clickable. Thanks again and much appreciated your assistance. It saved a crucial day i.e. Friday for me to correct it and start the work. 
    your welcome...I hope you have a weekend to relax!
  • Now I will for sure :-) all credit to you Or I would have spent weekend scratching my head. lol