Skip to content

Actions after successful submission BAT/API call?

mindeswxmindeswx Lithuania
edited September 2023 in Need Help
Hello, looking for a simple way to get all successfully submitted links from all projects (to send them for indexing on the fly) would it be possible to have something like a HTTP post request after submission, or running a .BAT file? 

I noticed there's the .SUCCESS file, which I could  use as a source, but wouldn't deleting lines from it on runtime mess something up with GSA? @Sven
I am only using @AliTab web2.0 addon if that makes any difference
Appreciate it guys!
Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hello,

Isn't your indexing service supported by GSA SER?
    If you want to code, you can use the .success file. create one SQLite database and insert every URL you send to your indexer. Each time, make sure that only new URLs are being sent to your indexer. Don't delete them from the .success file to keep track of your verified links. Additionally, if you have lower tiers, they will be used inside the lower tier.
    Thanked by 1mindeswx
  • Thank you, I'm going to try the indexing method suggested by @Momo , need to do to everything manually here.
    Deleting them would have been easier because now I will have to somehow compare the list somehow, but that's o k

Since you're already here maybe you could suggest on best practices of using your plugin? I would just want to create a new project and want new links to be created daily for it, do I have to manually delete the .SUCCESS file daily, or can it repost on same, already created blogs (and create new ones in case old ones get blocked)?
    Really appreciate it, thanks!
    mindeswx said:
    Thank you, I'm going to try the indexing method suggested by @Momo , need to do to everything manually here.
    Deleting them would have been easier because now I will have to somehow compare the list somehow, but that's o k

Since you're already here maybe you could suggest on best practices of using your plugin? I would just want to create a new project and want new links to be created daily for it, do I have to manually delete the .SUCCESS file daily, or can it repost on same, already created blogs (and create new ones in case old ones get blocked)?
    Really appreciate it, thanks!

What I'm more focused on is tiered link building. This involves using web 2.0s, web 2.0 profiles, and high-quality links from SER self-engines for the first tier, and creating 2 to 3 lower tiers that link to each other. You may follow @sickseo 's comments in this forum. He's remarkably generous in sharing his strategies, and they are truly enlightening.

For what you're looking to achieve, you can use the "Pause the project after x verifications for 1 day" feature and also set a substantial number for "Maximum accounts per site" and "maximum posts per account" in scheduled posting. Again, there's no need to delete these links.

Thanked by 1mindeswx