Skip to content

GSA SEO Indexer or Monthly Paid Service

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hi,

Guys could you tell me what is the difference between those two tools. I want to buy SEO indexer, but many of you using monthly paid service.
What to choose?

Cheers

Comments

• I use indexification, haven't tried anything else. I've heard a lot of things about indexing softwares taking a lot of CPU usage and don't want problems.

Something I've thought of doing is using a monthly service for all links then manually exporting Tier 1 links and using an indexer on them to get maximum links indexed that are pointing to my moneysite.
  • So there is no point to buy indexing software instead get service.
    cheers
  • I am wondering what is the best monthly paid indexing services. Any comments from real users?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Stay away from Linklicious.me  have many problems with their api
    I use :

GSA SEO Indexer
    Lindexed
    Indexification

My point of argument is that indexing service is another way of getting deeper backlinks as such I consider them as backlink building tools.

Whether any of these are working, i cant say i am 100% sure if they do and if they do which are better.So if you can afford it, just use as many as u can. If you are on a tight budget just use GSA SEO indexer.
  • @royalmice -- Deep backlinks would be a good reason. I am not quite sure those deep backlinks stick.  My impression was that they make the backlink and then take it off once things are indexed?  Maybe service are different in that regards.  I know one of them does 301 redirect.