Skip to content

GSA SER dont finding new backlinks. Need a GSA SER LIST?

I'm having trouble uploading new backlinks. I use Captcha Breaker, Public Proxies and GSA SER is unable to upload new backlinks for my project.
If I buy a GSA SER list, could it be the solution to my problem? Instead of spending proxies and CPU and time?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the public proxies are most likely the problem here. A list will give you quick success, but not with bad proxies.
  • I'm having trouble uploading new backlinks. I use Captcha Breaker, Public Proxies and GSA SER is unable to upload new backlinks for my project.
    If I buy a GSA SER list, could it be the solution to my problem? Instead of spending proxies and CPU and time?

Forget about the word called 'PUBLIC' stay off from PUBLIC proxies , link lists etc. Throw 10 proxies with 100 threads. I run 100 proxies with 150 threads. (i can't go more as i am getting out of memory issue) I use a link list + scrape myself. Getting results for what i spend. Even the GSA SER is one time fee which is a life saver like all tools we need others. Catchalls Proxies Emails Verified lists Once again some users here managed quality harvest with public proxies where they scrape tons of.
  • I'm having trouble uploading new backlinks. I use Captcha Breaker, Public Proxies and GSA SER is unable to upload new backlinks for my project.

Buy a proxies before a link list. Then still you need more performance then go for link list. I own both plus catchall + Xevil