Skip to content

Near Impossible to create backlinks

Hi guys!
For the last 12 hours, I can't create backlinks. Proxies, catchall emails, and link lists are working without any issues. GSA SER created 1-2 links per hour with more than 20 projects active. Any idea what happens?

Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    show some log lines.
  • Sven said:
    show some log lines.
    Can you please remind me how to do that?

right click on the log window->copy all
  • Sven said:
    right click on the log window->copy all
    Ok, I sent a PM.

there seems to be a problem with your filters. You have entered e.g. "f u c k" in url/domain filter which means not to search for that word with spaces (as spaces do not exists on an URL or domain), but for f, u, c and k in it. Meaning a lot of sites will have it and so it results in not submitting there.
    But also almost all your other sites match one of the good filter words. I have checked some of the URLs and they are all spammed to death.
  • Sven said:
    there seems to be a problem with your filters. You have entered e.g. "f u c k" in url/domain filter which means not to search for that word with spaces (as spaces do not exists on an URL or domain), but for f, u, c and k in it. Meaning a lot of sites will have it and so it results in not submitting there.
    But also almost all your other sites match one of the good filter words. I have checked some of the URLs and they are all spammed to death.
    That's strange because I never changed my filters during the last month. Also, what do you mean by "they are all spammed to death"?
    I use "SER Verified Lists" for my link lists.

• I deleted the "f u c k" from my filters, but I still didn't get any backlinks...

most of the sites in the log are blog comments and they are totally spammed.
  • Yes i know. That's because i can't create any article links the last 24 hours. During the last hours i enable the most article engines and get zero links after 6 hours. Any idea what else I should try to fix the issue? Fixing the filters didn't change anything.

try to clear the target url cache and really select only quality engines, no blog comments.
  • I try that already in the morning but it doesn't fix the issue.  I will send you later a screenshot from my selected engines.
    hmm looks good to me (except Indexer).
  • Sven said:
    hmm looks good to me (except Indexer).

I let it active to see if some "easy backlinks" will be created.
    Anyway, I talked with SER Verified Lists, and the issue seems to come from them. They have been doing some cleaning the last 24 hours and didn't send any files to Dropbox, deleting the old ones, so i guess the issue will be solved once they start adding new targets again.
    Thanks for your help, Sven!

• @Nefelim  I am having a decent LPM after switching to my own catchall. I just host 3 domains with Zoho hosting and it’s cheaper than a catchall, just in case you are using one garbage catchall provider. I am using the same link list provider as you are and they suggested me to do that. It’s a big improvement. You will thank me.

Also, stop scraping just in case you are allowing it to scrape as well.

• @Nefelim  I am having a decent LPM after switching to my own catchall. I just host 3 domains with Zoho hosting and it’s cheaper than a catchall, just in case you are using one garbage catchall provider. I am using the same link list provider as you are and they suggested me to do that. It’s a big improvement. You will thank me.

Also, stop scraping just in case you are allowing it to scrape as well.

I am using seremails; what is your opinion?