Skip to content

Best way to import all fields data from GSA CG to GSA SER

Hello GSA warriors!

I am new to GSA CG as I have been using SCM CM as a content generator. SCM CM is great but i just purchased GSA CG and I am struggling with some fields filling directly with GSA SER.

I want to fill in all the fields including youtube id etc. How can I import? I can generate millions of articles but not all the GSA fields.

Does anyone hint at me?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There are more than one export templates for GSA Search Engine Ranker. 
    If you export articles only to a present project, simply use "GSA Search Engine Ranker" and choose the project you export to.
    If you want to fill all the fields, use "GSA Search Engine Ranker (all fields)" which will create a file name that you have to import in "GSA Search Engine Ranker" manually.
    Thanked by 1Love4MDMA
  • Sven said:
    There are more than one export templates for GSA Search Engine Ranker. 
    If you export articles only to a present project, simply use "GSA Search Engine Ranker" and choose the project you export to.
    If you want to fill all the fields, use "GSA Search Engine Ranker (all fields)" which will create a file name that you have to import in "GSA Search Engine Ranker" manually.

Thank you for your response. I already use"GSA Search Engine Ranker (all fields)" Unfortunately it doesn't fill YouTube fields.. but others do the rest.

How can I only use OPEN AI data only with GSA CG to GSA SER all fields?

You added open api for articles inside GSA SER which is great! would be great GSA SER or GSA CG supports all fields with OPEN AI :)

Guess it should be in requests  :D

• @Love4MDMA  You must export as a text file if you want to use all GSA fields.  API supports only articles. Its not auto-filling other fields