Skip to content

Extract urls and meta titles

Hello, does anyone know what software we can use to extract urls and meta titles so that we can get something like:

domain.com/this-is-title-name#this is title-name 

I'm looking for an easy way to get lists of urls to use in ser. I think we can get this done using spreadsheet but wondering if there's something that can do it quick. Thanks. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited September 2023
    You have this already included. When you edit a project, you have the URL input field on the "DATA" tab. Next to it there is a EDIT button. Click on it to open the Popup menu and choose "Crawl URLs/Anchors". On that dialog you can get what you want.

Thanked by 2rastarr JayJayJay
  • well there's yet another thing that I've never seen before :)
    Can some people chime in on why they are using this and the pros and cons it has? It must be useful for some purposes so what are they?
    Very curious now
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay
  • rastarr said:
    well there's yet another thing that I've never seen before :)
    Can some people chime in on why they are using this and the pros and cons it has? It must be useful for some purposes so what are they?
    Very curious now
    Anchor text optimization for each URL if you have multiple urls in a single project.
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay
  • Thanks Sven, I saw this before but didn't know how to use it and what for. Works like a charm when I just give it a site map.