Skip to content

proxy issue

hey everyone after new update of GSA ser all search proxies are bad or not working what is this issue? anyone know than answer kindly

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    how do you test that or how did you see it?

• hey sir check this most of the proxies are bad or not working this was not the case before update kindly suggest me what should i do thanks

• it suddenly makes all the proxies not working

• I have the same problem.   Can not get one proxy to work.   I am new into this....

Maybe it is a wrong configuration issue on my side?   Can someone who has a good configuration for GSA proxy scraper share this file?
  • I just bought GSA SER tool, but struggle to find any working public proxies. Can someone advise please?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im currently checking out new sources which will get into next update.
  • Brum said:
    I just bought GSA SER tool, but struggle to find any working public proxies. Can someone advise please?

When I purchased  GSA proxy scraper there was a demo version available, check that out if its still available.
  • Brum said:
    I just bought GSA SER tool, but struggle to find any working public proxies. Can someone advise please?
    use a link list and private proxies. Its not worth to waste time on public garbage 
  • Brum said:
    use a link list and private proxies. Its not worth to waste time on public garbage 
    What is the best private proxies and the best link list?   How to build my own link list?
  • Brum said:
    What is the best private proxies and the best link list?   How to build my own link list?

I use buyproxies and here there are servaral proxy providers. Everyone is great and does the trick.. you can use any of link lists providers  available. There are bunch of .  gsaliinklists , serlinks  come to my mind.  Yes you can build your own link list but i would not bother as it waste money and time.  Using public proxies will waste other resouces of you

• Brum said:

I use buyproxies and here there are servaral proxy providers. Everyone is great and does the trick.. you can use any of link lists providers  available. There are bunch of .  gsaliinklists , serlinks  come to my mind.  Yes you can build your own link list but i would not bother as it waste money and time.  Using public proxies will waste other resouces of you

Thank you for you're advice.  Just how much proxies do you use monthly?  And are you using semidedicated or dedicated proxies?

https://buyproxies.org/panel/index.php?rp=/store/semi-dedicated-proxies