Skip to content

Is this a bug on GSA Ranker?

I create content using "Search Online" function in "Article Manager" section. Then generated content contains same code as HTML code and includes some Adsense code. Makes content results that contain these extra codes look unnatural.
Is this my fault or software? Please, I have attached pictures below
Thanks to anyone who responded

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats not ok of course. Do you remember what sources you used and what keyword as input?
  • SiphiaSiphia Viet Nam
    Sven said:
    Thats not ok of course. Do you remember what sources you used and what keyword as input?
    Sorry, I don't remember exactly what keywords I used and I usually select all scrapers sources.
    If it is due to keyword and source errors, can you help me how to avoid the above error?
    it's a bug on the content_search.dat file that defines how o extract things from certain websites. Though I would need to know what source produced this issue to fix it.
    Thanked by 1Siphia
  • SiphiaSiphia Viet Nam
    Sven said:
    it's a bug on the content_search.dat file that defines how o extract things from certain websites. Though I would need to know what source produced this issue to fix it.
    Please wait for me to test again and will notify you later
  • SiphiaSiphia Viet Nam
    Sven said:
    I found keyword "coin" and checked all GSA's existing source scapers.
    And here is an example of result it just produced
    I found the problem and will fix it in next update.
    Thanked by 1Siphia