Skip to content

Going to EXPLODE soon someone put me out of misery PLEASE!

edited April 2013 in Need Help
In the 250/450 description boxes via the GSA for forum etc... I am trying to add 10x spun sytax, example for the 250 box ->   have tried adding it like this 

{250 description|250 description|250 description|250 description|250 description|250 description|250 description|250 description|250 description|250 description}

But I get an error saying wrong format {|}-- what am I doing wrong here????

I am opening an article and copying 2-3 sentences and then I spin it, add it into a notepad and start the first part like this {250 spun then I add a pipe at the very end so it looks like this {250 spun| then I do the same and add the new spun at the end like this (250 spun|250 spun so it's always like this > {250 spun|250 spun|250 spun| then to finish I just add a } at the last one so it ends up like this -> {250 spun|250 spun|250 spun}

Is this wrong?

Comments

• That looks dead right. I'd suggest checking that :

1) Both opening and closing brackets are of the curly variety
    2) There are no curly brackets inside the text
    3) I'm wondering if some other special character such as single or double quotes is upsetting it. Check your text and try removing any "funny" characters

Hope that helps

Ross
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Best way to check is to use the test window and see what parts are not getting spun correctly and fix where the broken bracket is. 
  • also copy the spin text into a spinner to check it is well formed.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I do what @sonic81 suggested.  Copy/paste into a spinner and see if your output is correct.  I have a spinner on one of my servers, but I'm sure there are a free ones online.
  • Thanks guys, I fixed it in the end. :)