Skip to content

Pause the project after 5 => Submitted >100

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hi everyone. I'm new to GSA but have been reading threads on this forum for a while and now testing different setups. I might miss those discussions regarding this issue, but here is what I see:

I have "Pause the project after 5 +/- 0 submissions for 1440 minutes, but once the project started I got > 100 submissions :-O Had to manually stop the project. 

This happens with my other projects but not to this degree. Most of them go at leads double of what I wanted but I can kinda put up with that, but 20 times more is way too many. Have anyone face this issue and knows how to fix it? 

I use the latest version of GSA
Tagged:

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    Do submissions "per day", not per 1440 minutes. Don't ask me why, it just works 10X better that way.
  • edited April 2013
    @ron Hey ron, have been following your threads and posts. Big fan! =D> Thanks for the answer. I will test!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    You won't even have to test. It works better than 1440. The process of limiting to an exact number per day is not a perfect process - so be forewarned. But you will have much better results using submission per day.
  • Thanks @ron! Changed everything to per day.