Skip to content

GSA search ranker doesn't connect with the Indexer and captcha breaker

I have GSA and working on the new computer for almost a week and i can create back links, but i don't see the search ranker is using the captcha breaker or indexer which is very weird ??
Tagged:

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    What message do you get when pressing the "test" button?
  • FreemanFreeman New York
    the test from GSA search ranker it submitted successfully with no errors!!
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Do you have all 3 softwares on the same computer? Or are they on different machines?

If the test is successful, it means it's working. Are you not seeing any images in captcha breaker? Are you not seeing urls being added to the list in indexer?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Freeman said:
    I have GSA and working on the new computer for almost a week and i can create back links, but i don't see the search ranker is using the captcha breaker or indexer which is very weird ??
    Hi @Freeman

You can check the following settings:

In your project
    • Make sure you have selected The indexer in the projects.
    • Note the delay time: Send to index delayed time --- If you want GSA to send it immediately after creating the link, then uncheck the delay time option ---- It is recommended to keep the delay as that gives GSA SER time to reverify the link is alive. I set my delay to 2 days and then reverify to 24 hours.

In the GSA SER Option settings

• Make sure GSA SER Indexer is checked.
    • Under behavior, select  Send to all services.
    • Send only to certain types - You can uncheck it to send all links GSA SER builds - Personally, I do not send all types of links, I check that box and select NOT to send Exploits,  Pingbacks, Referers and trackbacks, because I feel those links are of little to no value for me.

Additional GSA  SEO Indexer Settings
    If you double-click on GSA SEO Indexer in the options section, you will also see the below two options.
    • You can decide if you want to submit your Do Follow and No Follow links that GSA SER created to the indexers. If you want to speed up Indexer you can check both of those boxes.

Once you have done the settings , you should stop and restart GSA SER projects that are running.