Skip to content

Footprint question

One of the footprints for the DW QA engine is giving me a confusing result... I took a screenshot of what it looks like when I manually search for it in a browser. And I copy/pasted it from the output in GSA as well as in a 'control F' to search for it on the results page to make sure I wasn't screwing anything up. 

There's only 16 results which I agree 'aren't many' like Google says but why does scrapebox not harvest those 16 sites vs returning 0 when I use that?

I don't want to waste resources adding a huge keyword list to the footprints if they aren't going to return anything worthwhile so I'm not quite sure what's going on here?

Thanks

Thanked by 1rosath
Tagged:

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited August 2023
    Despite what google says, I've just tested that footprint in scrapebox myself and it's pulling lots of results just fine.

That's after running for 60 seconds and it's still running now pulling lots of results. So definitely worth merging.

Alternatively, I avoid merging the keywords and just add them as a separate list. Can only run 1 footprint at a time though, but scrapebox will run through each combo by itself.