Skip to content

Why does not it work?

The program put the project on pause, gives a message that there are no links for placement, so it's already the third day.

In the settings of these projects, 2 lists are included. For example, there are more than 100 million domains in the Identified list. BUT the project does not submit anything!

Comments

• That's the third day
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    You'd best stop all those projects running and reset them - (delete target url cache, history and accounts). Waiting 3 days isn't going to make the software start making links lol You need to change your settings. The messages in the log is telling you "no urls to submit". This means you need to give it new urls to work with. 

I'd suggest running 1 project to start with and use that to create your verified list - (should contain only working sites)

Where did you get your site list from? - If you are running a raw scraped list of 100 million domains, it's likely most of those don't work with the software. So use 1 project first to test which sites work and save these working sites to a verified list. Then use the verified list to run your other projects.

What proxies are you using? If they're public proxies, you'll get poor results.

What captcha solving are you using? Without this, you won't make any links on captcha protected sites.

What emails are you using? using public emails provided by software will give worst results. Using catchall emails is recommended.

I'd also recommned disabling the scheduled posting settings as that is just delaying things.

Thanked by 1JayJayJay
  • Thanks for such a great answer. But there is nothing vulgar about it.

I have good proxies and emails. My database is checked for GSA Platform Identifier.

The problem is that the project does not load links from lists. I already cleared all caches. Re-specified packs with lists.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited August 2023
    How have you set up the lists in the identified and verified folder? Can you show a screenshot?

GSA platform identifier is a good tool, but this doesn't check whether the software can build links on the sites. rather it pre-sorts and filters sites that "could" work with the software. You still have to run the list through GSA SER to create actual verified links. 

The software itself is running fine for me, pulling link targets from the list I've set up. So there is something wrong in your configuration.
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay