Skip to content

Has anyone used Xevil6?

Has anyone used Xevil6?
I'm going to take this opportunity to pay for Xevil6 and try it out. Can I use GSA SER and XEvil6 hcaptcha?

Comments

• ShirleybassettShirleybassett United states
    edited July 2023
    bro said:
    Has anyone used Xevil6?
    I'm going to take this opportunity to pay for Xevil6 and try it out. Can I use GSA SER and XEvil6 hcaptcha? prepaidgiftbalance

Hello,

If it has been released since, then its compatibility with specific software like GSA SER and hcaptcha would depend on the developer's implementation and user feedback. Be sure to check for up to date information before proceeding. 

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited July 2023
    I'm running XEvil 6. It's very good and recommended but there are extra costs involved. You'll need ipv6 proxies for recaptcha solving and separate ipv4 proxies for hcaptcha solving. Both captcha types ban ips quick so you'll need a lot of both to rotate through to avoid ip bans.

The average solve time for recaptcha is slow at 40+ seconds per recaptcha. It will significantly slow down your gsa install as it's waiting for recaptcha solves. But you will be able to build links on a lot more sites that use recpatcha or hcaptcha.
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay
  • brobro korea
    sickseo said:
    I'm running XEvil 6. It's very good and recommended but there are extra costs involved. You'll need ipv6 proxies for recaptcha solving and separate ipv4 proxies for hcaptcha solving. Both captcha types ban ips quick so you'll need a lot of both to rotate through to avoid ip bans.

The average solve time for recaptcha is slow at 40+ seconds per recaptcha. It will significantly slow down your gsa install as it's waiting for recaptcha solves. But you will be able to build links on a lot more sites that use recpatcha or hcaptcha.
    Can you tell me which provider I use for IPv6 proxies? I'm currently using reproxy.network and it doesn't work for me.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    reproxy.network ipv6 proxies should work well with google recaptcha solving. That's what I use and recommend.

I've tested their ipv4 with hcaptcha and it's no good. Their proxies only support google recaptcha and not hcaptcha.
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay
  • s_matysiks_matysik SmartIndexer.net
    Yes, we use. Definitely a "must have" for getting backlinks from better sites with recaptcha2 and hcaptcha.
    For recaptcha2 it's a good idea to use an ipv6 proxy, and for hcaptcha ipv4.
  • Do you guys mostly use now only GSA Captcha Breaker and XEvil in combination for solving captchas? I assume since XEvil is doing lots of captchas no need to pay for service such as Anticaptcha, 2captcha, etc.
  • sickseo I keep hearing this "only "special" proxiess work for Xevil"  being repeated in here.

I have just been throwing basic shared proxies in their from buy proxies in a rotated "http" list with no issues. 

Am I missing something?

Personally, I have Xevil 5 and I have not upgraded to the latest (6) yet.

How is the current state of solving hcaptcha and fun captcha as they claim and have they implemented the "gpu" for fatser solving they moved from last version to newer yet?

Just wondering I have a code to get it cheap but have not upgraded so I was wondering if its worth it or if version 5 and using 2captcha may still serve me the same?

-Thanks
  • I use Xevil 5, I have about 20% "Bad". How about you use Xevil 5?
  • Yeah, last GSA SER run I did with Xevil was like 63,000 and it only got a handful wrong. Its ripping through solvemedia and black squiggly numbers like a champ.

Though do have to add the nueral network and reboot. Ive gotten much better results adding extras.

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I bought Xevil6. Yes ,it solved recaptchas ratio became higher .It's good to used.
  • Ive been planing to upgrade as well. Did the GPU support that was moved from version five ever happen?

If its able to utilize the gpu I would suspect you could run many threads more easily on slower cpu even if it's now able to use the GPU if have decent one.

Jason_88 Thanks for the answer I havent been able to getba straight one.
  • Jason_88 How does it manage proxies now, does it have 2 lists like one that pulls ones working better "H" and or whats better for "RC" and most current with changes?

I noticed when having the list set for rotating in Xevil five sometimes it will say "no proxy". I did see once that upon checking my list I had pasted starting from line 2 so that was issue but I saw it every once in awhile other then that.

I also noticed and this is kinda normal behaviour with "random libraries" in coding that it grabs the same proxy/lines mulitiple times in a row. This is not on retry either. I would assume some simple logic like if statement or prev proxy must not equal next proxy and this should fix this and be easy to implement while providing better results. Do you notice any changes there?

Thanks man

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I don't think Xevil is still able to break H captcha with their latest update. Currently, I am using Cap Monster's basic version, which works well for basic captchas without the need for proxies. However, for breaking reCaptcha, it requires additional add-ons and proxies, which I find cumbersome. I prefer not to deal with those and stick with Cap Monster's basic version for now.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Jason_88 How does it manage proxies now, does it have 2 lists like one that pulls ones working better "H" and or whats better for "RC" and most current with changes?

I noticed when having the list set for rotating in Xevil five sometimes it will say "no proxy". I did see once that upon checking my list I had pasted starting from line 2 so that was issue but I saw it every once in awhile other then that.

I also noticed and this is kinda normal behaviour with "random libraries" in coding that it grabs the same proxy/lines mulitiple times in a row. This is not on retry either. I would assume some simple logic like if statement or prev proxy must not equal next proxy and this should fix this and be easy to implement while providing better results. Do you notice any changes there?

Thanks man

It only has one proxy list.Xevil 6 can't solve HC,mine HC all are "PROXY ERROR'' and RC has many BAD SITEKEY.I ask Xevil support but they don't give me a good anwser.
  • Type your comment
  • edited January 30
    Jason_88 thanks for your reply. Are you sure your using "correct" proxies there?

I ran a quick test project last night to so no real deep optimization or thought/resources put into it but these were my results. . .

When I'm watching on slow speed testing, I usually see these solvemedias and hard to read numbers being solved correctly consistanly. Not sure if this is new type of solvemedia or if speed or a retry maybe triggered a "harder" one? But you can see it's only 52-62 percent sure that it's seen/been trained on this model before. Usually its grabs solvemedias at 100 assurance.

Here are my stats for RC...

Keep in mind, I was not using a large amount off "good proxies" either. It was just test for case/study for educational/security purposes.  B)

These are the other stats. . .

I know I could have optimized more, but wondering how/if you can improve your results?

Also, the solve rate of other captchas for version 6 in zero for you?

Is this do to proxies or it's just not working at all?
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 1
    Umm...just quick question: Has anyone gotten H-captcha to work with Xevil 6 yet? If not, any info from their customer service on why or when it might work? Thanks...
  • I found Xevil SUPPORT,they told me it was proxy's issue.Proxy SUPPORT don't respond me yet.I'll update latest imformations in here.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Probably, if you don't have stable proxies many things will not be correct/work.

Also, check the change log for these software's and see what it's been trained on or any other updates.

Some of these are private services so if not a current trusted customer then maybe can't view some things until verified?

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee