Skip to content

Wicked Article Creator good enough for tier 1 articles?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Simple question: Does Wicked Article Creator create good enough content to use for tier 1 articles?

Would love to hear some feedback from experienced people who are doing this (or have tried to).

Thanks a ton!

Comments

• It does not for most keywords.  The developer is making another software that will do Tier1 I believe but it hasn't been released yet.
  • Hi,

not right now as above user said. The fact that almost everything is built from lines ruins the grammar and readability. But i am working on two things right now - I have over 4 million articles from EZA in my database which will provide para spun articles and as far as i have seen readability is great. 

But it will be a part of WAC as i do not want to create any second rival to my own software. Also WAC has API with many other softwares.

Second is an option open for Sven to look at. I will email him a small program or video to show something that will be very beneficial for GSA users and will be a feature for GSA itself.

Regards,
  • So far WAC has some bugs, like proxy tester can not use, some fields can not be properly import to SER, some tags are still in downloaded article, but I think Amit aka @wacadmin will fix them, just hope sooner. We've emailed & teamviewed a lot, he is really willing to help users. As for your question, I think it does good for T1 content, paragraph mode get higher readability(lower uniqueness), use the "merge" button with lines mode to get more control and better unique & readable, it just takes some time. 
  • edited April 2013
    My advise to Amit is to fix his bugs before he implements more features. Hire some testers to flush out bugs and fix those immediately before moving on to the next feature cycle. Take 2-3 months to do this because the quality of WAC really shows. Also, write some damn good documentation. Hire someone to do that if you have to. But for gods sake, don't make us depend on reading docs that are nearly 2 years old and have screen shots that aren't even near the current version. Up you game son! Or people will move over to ACW or KM instead like I have.

And to answer the original question, no way is WAC suitable for Tier 1. Not even close.
  • I appreciate everybody's input! For now I'll stick with WAC for tier 2&3.

If you guys don't mind me asking, how do you approach your tier 1 content? Do you hire VA's to write articles, and then hand-spin? Do you hire someone else to spin?
  • Is there any reason you can't write them yourself and then spin them? You can be confident they are unique then and they will serve you for a month. I, like others on here, use dragon speech recognition software just speak about the niche for a few minutes and you're done. Then spin it well by hand and perfectos!!
  • Good call Seagul! I keep forgetting about that software.
  • Personally I am leaning towards the theleadingarticles.com (mentioned on the forum elsewhere).  They are 12,000 words each. I am thinking of doing word spin, so no point writing 12,000 words, if I can make it unique by word/phrase spin.
  • 12k words is way too big. You only need 4-500. Our speaking average is 100 words/min so 4-5 mins and you have your article. 100% unique so Google will love it. 1 hour high quality spinning and you have what you need.
  • @sobiman thanks for sharing. I checked theleadingarticles.com and can only "feel" that's a PLR like service, could you please confirm that?
  • edited April 2013
    @seagul 12k is the number of words for the unspun article, when you spin them they are about 500 to 800 words.

@Dunce It's not PLR, it's original written and only sold 300 copies of each article, most of them have at most 150 sold, you can see that in the "marketplace" there.
  • @dunce, feels like plr for sure.  But good enough for me.  I will be phrase/word spinning them as they are at sentence level only.  Doing that I would have 100k original articles :)

A lot easier than writing every sentence three times.... every paragraph 3 times, etc... 

• Thanks for input @knector @sobiman . Then it's definitely a PLR site. I already own bigcontentsearch and I like it for you can search for articles you need rather than article packs, only con is they don't have a limitation for each article, so you may end up using something been used 1000 times.
  • @Dunce, I would not call it a PLR site which to me implies unspun articles.  They actually provide you a spin-ready version of 1,200 words, sentence and paragraph spun.  The actually have a free sample to download somewhere on that site.
  • You lost me on this, I think both sites mentioned here offer spin service, am I misunderstanding some?
    Also spin service is not a must for PLR, it's a bonus that most providers have though.
  • @dunce we are probably talking about the same thing, just using different ways to describe it. Cool.