Skip to content

content generation for GSA SER projects ( data and articles)

What programs do you use to generate data for the GSA SER project and what programs to generate articles. Or maybe there is one universal that will generate both data and article ?

Or maybe you use several programs in a stack to generate all the necessary data for the project ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA Content Generator
    Kontent Machine
    SEO Content Machine
  • thank you for your reply. I bought all after the higher programs. However, I have two questions

1. in any of the above programs can I generate options for GSA SER in the DATA tab
    - About Yotself 
    - Forum Comment
    - Guest Book Comment ( German)
    - Description 250,450 
    - Description 250,450 ( German)
    - Description 250,450 ( Polish)
    - Blog Comment

Does any of the above programs prepare an import package that automatically fills all the fields listed in the configuration?
    If not, which of the programs can do it manually, but in such a way that the data can be imported into the project? 

• edited July 2023
    What tools do you use to generate content for the DATA section in GSA SER ?
  • GSA CG and Kontent Machine generate content for data sections. I recommend GSA CG.
  • edited July 2023
    GSA CG and Kontent Machine generate content for data sections. I recommend GSA CG.
    Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere in both softwares. I have also searched the documentation for both softwares and I also do not know how to generate these fields. Would you be so kind to direct me ? show me a page or screenshots for both tools? I would be very grateful to you. I'm stuck at this point and can't move on with my projects. Thank you again for your help 
  • Export the data from GSA CG using “GSA SEARCH ENGINE RANKER (all fields ++)” selection 
  • thank you ! :) 
    any idea how to do it using Konten Machine ?
  • edited July 2023
    Everlast said:
    thank you ! :) 
    It’s pretty much the same thing in Kontent machine. You need to set all your settings add all the data you need to add and then build+export. Look on YouTube there’s a bunch of tutorials for both.
  • Everlast said:
    thank you ! :) 
    It’s pretty much the same thing in Kontent machine. You need to set all your settings add all the data you need to add and then build+export. Look on YouTube there’s a bunch of tutorials for both.
    thank you very much for your help. I searched and searched in the documentation and on the forum and thanks to your hint I immediately found a video on YT that explains exactly how to do it :) 
    Thank you again for the hint. I looped :) 
  • Good Morning,

I don't know how  to create PDFs that are required in GSA SER SETTINGS > DATA > DOCUMENT section.

Can you help me and tell me how to generate it containing a document ?

Use something like this: https://html2pdf.com/
  • Thank you for your answer
    Is it possible to generate these documents automatically ?
    Doesn't GSA Content Generator or Kontent Machine have such options ?
  • any idea ?
    Im sure there are batch mode tools that you can run with command lines.
  • thank you
    Next update will allow you to directly export to PDF
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
  • wow! great !thank you 
  • edited July 2023
    Thank you @Sven ! for new update :) 

your welcome