Skip to content

Free Tool to Juice your T1 GSA Links

Today in a 24 hour period, for the first time I passed a history income mark. I do not wish to say how much, but I am exceptionally happy. To celebrate, I packaged one of my tools into a python library and am releasing it for free to the public in the hope that it empowers other people.

100% free means no costs. No worrying about proxies, or captchas or anything of the link. This tool is easy to use and can be set up in less than 60 seconds and can make 100s of do follow links on a 87 DR rated domain per minute. Literally, you can juice over 100K such links to your T1 GSA links per day. Note, this can all be done on your PC and makes no 3rd party calls or recording of information elsewhere. The code is simple and anyone who has any paranoia about this is welcome to look at the files in pythons official repositories.

How did I use this tool:
  1.  I used it only with links that are articles, bookmarks and social networks.
  2.  I then used my own indexer method (also released for free on this forum) to get hundreds of millions of these links crawled.
Requirements:
  1. Python.

How to use:
First install the package. It is as simple as:

pip install momoposter

Then create a python file e.g. linkbuilder.py with the following code:

import momoposter as linkbuilder
# Article directory goes here (Put your own). Spintax is accepted as well and processed. # The first line of the text file will be the title. The rest will be the text body.
articles = ('C:/Users/Username/Desktop/T2Articles/')

# Link text file goes here (Put your own list). It will pick one random link each time
links = ('C:/Users/Username/Desktop/GSALinks/links.txt')
# This will start the posting and create a few hundred do follow links per minute. 
# The created links will be saved in "createdUrls.txt". Have fun juicing those T1s and T2s.
linkbuilder.juiceIt(links, articles)

Run the file.

It is that simple. Good luck everyone and enjoy. I wish you all the same success that I have had.

What I will do in future as I pass further milestones is add my personal refinements to the script which I already use:
  • Add 87 more such sites to the posting functionality.
  • Adding contextual links.
  • Add keyword anchors instead of generic anchors.
  • Adding images.
  • Integration of OpenAI.
  • Add an automatic sitemap builder.
P.s. Do NOT message me asking to buy my features. I will not sell my scripts and only release them as I hit certain revenue milestones from my sites. I am doing this for my own satisfaction and to give something back to the community.

P.s.2. With my income streams now doing this well and so much on autopilot I now have a lot more free time to challenge myself in. If anyone has any ideas for a collaboration, please hit me up. However there are two conditions. 1.) Nothing illegal. 2.) Anything we collaborate on must be made freely available to the community here.

P.s.3. @Sven I put this here as I felt more users would see it and would benefit most from it. If it is in the wrong section, I apologize.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Nice of you to share it with the community. Thank you. Do you happen to have a Git repository you can link? 
  • s4nt0s said:
    Nice of you to share it with the community. Thank you. Do you happen to have a Git repository you can link? 
    Not got round to making one yet. I simply added it to the Python Repository.
    https://pypi.org/project/momoposter/

• rastarrrastarr Thailand
    Momo said:
    s4nt0s said:

I gotta say, it's creating links like crazy. A huge thank you for this tool. Kudos to your coding skills
  • rastarr said:
    Momo said:
    s4nt0s said:

I gotta say, it's creating links like crazy. A huge thank you for this tool. Kudos to your coding skills
    You are welcome. How many links you built so far?
    Momo said:
    rastarr said:
    No idea haha. There's some really crappy internet problems between Thailand and my US VPSs so they're merrily building but I can't RDP into them at the moment.
    And I'm trying to figure out the Yourls/sitemap stuff so I can plug all these links in
  • rastarr said:
    Momo said:
    rastarr said:
    No idea haha. There's some really crappy internet problems between Thailand and my US VPSs so they're merrily building but I can't RDP into them at the moment.
    And I'm trying to figure out the Yourls/sitemap stuff so I can plug all these links in
    Ill create and release a python package for it a bit later to make things easier for everyone.
    Thanked by 1rastarr
  • rastarr said:
    Momo said:
    rastarr said:
    Please do let me know. I want to see how it works on other specs.
  • Thanks mate.  You done a great job on such great tool. 
    Momo said:
    rastarr said:
    Momo said:
    rastarr said:
    90,000 in 10 hours on this first VPS :smile:
  • rastarr said:
    Momo said:
    rastarr said:
    Momo said:
    rastarr said:
    does this create links on 1 same domain over and over?
    liwern said:
    For the moment, yes
  • rastarr said:
    liwern said:
    For the moment, yes
    I see, so it's effective on Tier 1 links and above, not money site.
  • liwern said:
    rastarr said:
    liwern said:
    For the moment, yes
    You could use it on some pots for MS if the content used is good. It is effectively a do-follow link from an 87 authority site which is very high. But You probably wouldn't want to get 100K links from it a day to your MS.

I used it to juice my T1s and it and the other 87 domains I use worked. Made more so far this month, than I did working a 9-5 job in the whole year of 2019. Figured by releasing them slowly and freely I would add to my Karma.
  • Momo said:
    liwern said:
    rastarr said:
    liwern said:
    For the moment, yes
    You could use it on some pots for MS if the content used is good. It is effectively a do-follow link from an 87 authority site which is very high. But You probably wouldn't want to get 100K links from it a day to your MS.

I used it to juice my T1s and it and the other 87 domains I use worked. Made more so far this month, than I did working a 9-5 job in the whole year of 2019. Figured by releasing them slowly and freely I would add to my Karma.
    nice, cant wait for the release of the next batch of domains :)
    When you do release it, do we need to update anything in our code? Or will it be automatic?
  • liwern said:
    Momo said:
    liwern said:
    rastarr said:
    liwern said:
    For the moment, yes

nice, cant wait for the release of the next batch of domains :)
    When you do release it, do we need to update anything in our code? Or will it be automatic?
    Promised myself that at certain income milestones, I would release more. When I do, one would need to update the python package installed which would literally take less than 10 seconds.
    Thanked by 1rastarr
  • Amazing contributions you have made to this community. Thank you for being so generous!
    Thanked by 1rastarr
  • Thank you man. GSA SER saves my time and money . You are contributing such a great post for the community. Appreciate.
  • Have deleted the repository and code. It has come to my attention that there are several scumbags on BHW who have been charging people for this service. I find that 100% unacceptable and against the nature of what I wanted to do.
    Momo said:
    Have deleted the repository and code. It has come to my attention that there are several scumbags on BHW who have been charging people for this service. I find that 100% unacceptable and against the nature of what I wanted to do.
    Sad, really. And just when I was looking to make some head-way in the indexing area.
    Completely understandable to take it all down. If there's any private sharing, I'd love to be a part. Thank you again for your sharing and contributions.
  • rastarr said:
    Momo said:
    Have deleted the repository and code. It has come to my attention that there are several scumbags on BHW who have been charging people for this service. I find that 100% unacceptable and against the nature of what I wanted to do.
    Sad, really. And just when I was looking to make some head-way in the indexing area.
    Completely understandable to take it all down. If there's any private sharing, I'd love to be a part. Thank you again for your sharing and contributions.
    My sentiments too. Screw that BHW guy that ruined it for all of us.
  • I have an idea to send links to Indexnow.org using a php script from any domain to do so without having to shorten links from YOURLS. I'm not sure if I'm thinking right and if it will work. But first question is if I can put PHP code here ?
  • Everlast said:
    I have an idea to send links to Indexnow.org using a php script from any domain to do so without having to shorten links from YOURLS. I'm not sure if I'm thinking right and if it will work. But first question is if I can put PHP code here ?
    I am on my phone but here’s how you can add code. You need to add it into the code selection. 

• edited July 2023
    <?php

// Get the IndexNow API key
    $apiKey = 'YOUR API KEY FROM INDEXNOW.ORG';

// Read the links from the "links.txt" file
    $linksFile = 'links.txt';
    $urls = file($linksFile, FILE_IGNORE_NEW_LINES | FILE_SKIP_EMPTY_LINES);

// Check if the file was successfully read
    if ($urls === false) {
      echo 'Error reading the links.txt file.';
      exit();
    }

// Select 10 links
    $linksToSend = array_slice($urls, 0, 10);

// Update the "links.txt" file by removing the selected links
    $remainingLinks = array_slice($urls, 10);
    file_put_contents($linksFile, implode("\n", $remainingLinks));

// Send a request to the IndexNow API
    $ch = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, 'https://indexnow.org/api/submit');
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, http_build_query(array(
      'urls' => $linksToSend,
      'api_key' => $apiKey
    )));

// Handle redirects
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_MAXREDIRS, 10);

// Read the response
    $response = curl_exec($ch);
    $statusCode = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE);

// Save information to the log.txt file
    $log = '[' . date('Y-m-d H:i:s') . '] Sent ' . count($linksToSend) . ' links to IndexNow. Status: ' . $statusCode . PHP_EOL;
    file_put_contents('log.txt', $log, FILE_APPEND | LOCK_EX);

// Display the response
    if ($statusCode === 200) {
      echo 'Submission was successful.';
    } else {
      echo 'An error occurred while submitting. Error code: ' . $statusCode;
    }

// Close the cURL handle
    curl_close($ch);

// Stop the script
    exit();

?>

Is it right way  ?
    script can be called in crontab every x minutes 
  • Everlast said:

Is it right way  ?
    script can be called in crontab every x minutes 
    Thanks for sharing!

The PHP-Script is running fine and I am getting a "200" Submission was successful result.
    The only crawler that came to my site right after was the SeekportBot which I understand is Sistrix but not part of IndexNow.
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
  • Can anyone else check if it actually works ?
  • Everlast said:
    Can anyone else check if it actually works ?
    Check your server logs for spiders. That’s how you know if it’s working or not. 
  • This is will not work. While the php code is fine there is one major issue which makes doing this a waste of bandwith and will actually not give any benefit. I will try to explain:

This will not work as the domain links you submit have to have your specific Index Now API .txt file hosted on them as well. Hence as the owner of lets say sitea.com, I cannot directly submit links from siteb.com or sitec.com etc via IndexNow. They took this obvious measure to prevent being mass spammed. Its common sense really.

Therefore you need to do one of the following:

1.) Either create your own link on your own domain hosting the above mentioned file that 301 redirects to the url and submit the redirect link with IndexNow. I recommend this.

or

2.) Host a link portal on your page (with your created links) and submit that page of that link portal, hoping the spiders follow all the external links. This option is risky and I do not recommend this. Link farms are already filtered from 20 years ago and this is likely to do no benefit.

• Everlast said:
    He cant as he is trying to directly submit links he does not host. This will not work. Trust me, I tried this for a while and checked results before I went through the effort of building my own solution. I didn't do it just to waste my time lol.
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
  • Momo said:
    Everlast said:
    He cant as he is trying to directly submit links he does not host. This will not work. Trust me, I tried this for a while and checked results before I went through the effort of building my own solution. I didn't do it just to waste my time lol.
    Oh! I thought he was asking how can he check if your method works. Sorry. Still early in the morning for me. Brain fog. :)
  • edited July 2023
    Momo powiedział:
    Can you send me in private message the code for your solution ?