Skip to content

How to use Open AI with GSA Content creator

I have been using GSA Content creator for a long time. Recently I updated the software. Noted in release notes. That GSA Content Creator have support for Open AI. 

But how do I use Open AI within GSA. Can't find any button for it. When I create a new project, its just like before. Can't find any setting for adding OpenAI key. 

Can anyone explain how this OpenAI integration work. RIght now, I don't see anything new.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You can find it by clicking the "add" button located on the bottom right side. 

• It doesn't work for me, I keep getting the same errors. I've tried like 15 times.

• That screenshot suggests that your API is out of credits - you'll need to pay OpenAI for more.
  • Hi, I have an issue with Open AI as well. It seems that only one article gets generated. Are there any settings that I can change in search engine ranker so it generates more articles, one for every article to be posted? I have plenty of credit in my open ai account so this can't be the issue.
  • Thanks for helping me find the OpenAI option. Works very well. Now I have a new question. Every time I try to write an article in another language with Open AI and Content Generator. Output will always be English. I have tried to create a project in ex-Spanish, using Spanish keywords. But the result is always in English. How can I create content in a other language than English with Open AI and content creator? 
  • BalletristBalletrist Los Angeles
    edited March 12
    That's awesome that GSA Content Creator now supports Open AI! To use this feature, you may need to navigate to the settings or preferences menu within the software. Look for options related to AI integration or Open AI, where you can input your API key or enable the feature.
    If you're still unable to find it, reaching out to GSA support could provide some clarity or guidance on how to activate the Open AI functionality.
    Also, if you're keen on exploring AI for business, check out the best ai for business. It's designed to optimize productivity and streamline workflows, making it a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.
  • NooBDS said:
    Thanks for helping me find the OpenAI option. Works very well. Now I have a new question. Every time I try to write an article in another language with Open AI and Content Generator. Output will always be English. I have tried to create a project in ex-Spanish, using Spanish keywords. But the result is always in English. How can I create content in a other language than English with Open AI and content creator? 

Maybe try telling it to write in Spanish?