Link stil exists but SER says "Link longer presents -"

JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
edited June 2023 in Other / Mixed
I tried to remove some links. Here are the steps I toke:

select and right click on project > Sho URL > Verified
in the window that pops up
Select items I want to remove backlinks from
then right click again and select "Turn Project on and Remove Selected Links"

I let it run for a while and click from the log, select a URL that has "Link no longer presents - http://......"
When I visit the page, I still see the link exists and clickable.

Arent the links supposed to be gone?
Did I miss something here?
Please help if you know what I might have missed.
Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SER didn't find the link. Maybe it changed (account used in another project that placed a different one in profile) or SER was not able to download the page correctly (cloudfare or javascript protected or proxy issues).
  • JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
    Thanks Sven. I reverified the links and some are showing as not able to be verified, i thought that means the links are gone, but when I visit the pages, some of them still exist and the links are live and still clickable. Thank god tho, GSA SER is so well designed, I was able to go to each page and manually deleted almost all links I wanted to. I was not able to delete a small number of them mostly because those pages simplay wont load. I will try again later.

For those who wants to know how to delete links one by one manually:

Right click your project,
    select "modify project"
    select "export"
    select "Account Data"

From there just select the format you want and GSA SER will export a file with urls, username,email, password even site PR. 
    Use those information to login to each site and update/delete/do whatever you want.

It took me half a day to removed about 600+ links. Majority of them wiki links.
    Thanked by 1rastarr