Skip to content

NEED HELP

Hello everyone, I'm new to the software and need some answers. 

1) I have 125 private proxies, I was advised 10 Thread per proxies ( 1250 threads ), but I have the impression that it scrapes much less quickly than if I put 300 thread for example, I think that the power of the VPS is too weak ? ( 8GB RAM , 4 CPU , 100 GB HDD ) 

Can you tell me what's wrong?

2) For sending messages, I'm a bit confused, in the email section, can you put a gmail email instead of random? or do you have to put several ( I don't know if the email in the contact form can be burned? 

3 ) if you know of a video in French that explains all the details of this software's settings? 

Good scrapping, 
Yann

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. too many threads is indeed not a good idea and you should slow things down a bit that meats your VPS
    2. using a random email in there is only making sense if you use some other email in the message or a URL they should click on, else you should need to use a real email or several emails.
  • Thank you for your reply. If I understand correctly, if I put a link in the message, I can put the name, surname, telephone number, town etc. in self defined, but the email in random? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats all up to you really. If you use real data on name/phone thats fine as well.