Skip to content

Imported URL List

If I import a URL List can I use keyword to scrape list that is imported vs having to scrape search engines like google and bing

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sure, right click on the URLs listing and choose to import URLs.
  • sorry I asked question wrong way I meant I imported listed already into GSA, once imported a general list can I filter and only post to certain keywords 
    you need to sort by that column and then select the items you want to submit to. When starting the project, you get asked if you want to submit to selected items only.
  • SukiSuki Nigeria
    @Sven I have a researched list of 100 - 200 website urls. Do I need proxies to send contact form messages to these websites? Secondly, won't a VPN connection suffice in place of a proxy?
    edited July 2023
    Using proxies is recommended as it keeps your local IP anonymous...a VPN is doing the same.
    Thanked by 1Suki
  • Sorry I might be asking the wrong way I have a generic list of urls that I already imported to GSA from the list I can filter by language in software but can I also filter by keyword I do not want to scrape the web I just want it to scrape list I imported and filter it also.

Hope I make sense
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay