Skip to content

Why were my verified target URLs going to the Last Verified and Project Verified Lists?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited June 2023 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I accidentally had an [X] Import verified URLs from external file checked on an old project and it's a file once associated with scrapebox way long ago, still there on this project still there years later.
When I'd stop the project, URLs would start going to the verified list. And, also saving the project Verified list.
I've disabled this, but why would this happen? I had thought this was for importing a verified list of URLs in a flat file to try to find engine matches and post to?
I understand that without Scrapebox, the list wasn't updating. Just curious why the were going straight to verified. Thank you!

P.S. To be clear, no links were being made!!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm can you send a screenshot of the exact settings? Maybe you also used the "Export verified urls" option? Because this one s saving when project stops.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas

OK, Sven. I had this option checked. Like I said, I had actually once had this project working with Scrapebox years ago, and I had totally forgotten.  So I also had a bunch of engines checked. And, I'm not sure if i was exactly clear, it is only when I STOP SER that these start popping up, in yellow, in the verified URLs pane at right, as well as project totals. Sorry if redundant. :unamused:

hmm ok, still unclear to me.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    Could it be because I had search engines checked AND had this feeding via file (that hadn't been updated in a bit, incidentally :| )?
    no, but maybe send the backup of the project and i try to reproduce it.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    OK, thanks Sven.