Skip to content

Resolution Issues

Hi guys!
After the last update and the new software look, I cannot use it on some devices. Everything appears so big that I can't make any changes or send articles to GSA-SER. Will there be some update that will fix that issue?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please show a screenshot.
  • I am sorry for the delay but I was not available for the last few days.
    I update this morning the tool to his new version but now it's not starting:

How to fix that?

You are missing that dll for latest update. However, I will make this optional on next update (already uploading) so that if this dll is missing, it will not offer webp image encoding/decoding (which is useless for most of us anyway).
  • Sven said:
    You are missing that dll for latest update. However, I will make this optional on next update (already uploading) so that if this dll is missing, it will not offer webp image encoding/decoding (which is useless for most of us anyway).
    I see; how can I fix the issue now without losing my data? Is there any way to add this missing file? Right now I can't open GSA CG.

just download the latest update manually and install it over the current version.
  • Sven said:
    just download the latest update manually and install it over the current version.
    Great, thanks!