Skip to content

GSA SER Best Practices

JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
edited June 2023 in Need Help
I have read a lot of tutorials about GSA SER online but am struggling to find something that tells me what to and not to do with the software. As powerful as GSA SER is, it is a tool and there are many ways to use it to build back links. It looks like some users are using it to create millions of backlinks, some are using it to create tier 2 backlinks only, some actually say that it is safe to even create direct backlinks to your site. I wonder if you guys can share with me what you think we should and should not do when using this powerful tool. Here are some questions I have in my mind:

1. Backlinks to Your Main Site
1.1 How many backlinks that point directly to your main site do you create at what speed? Is there a safe number? 10 articles per day? plus web 2.0? and what else?
1.1 When creating backlinks pointing directly to your main site, do you create only articles and web2.0? What other engines are safe and effective for main site link building?

2. Lower Tier Links
2.1 How many tier 2, tier 3 backlinks do you build and at what speed?
2.3 Is it safe to build thousands and thousands of lower tier backlinks? if yes, then is it neccessary? Is quantity over quality when it comes to lower tier backlinks? It looks like a lot of users are building huge numbers of lower tier backlinks, why is that?

3. How to remove links?
While it is important to know how to create links, it is also very important to know how to have them removed if things go wrong, is there a place where GSA SER stores information for each link it builds like login name and password? We will need that to manually remove links if need to. Currently I only see that there's a way to remove all links by project but not individually.

4. What to do and What NOT to do When Using GSA SER?
Generally, I am trying to learn more about what to and what not to do when using this software. This software is so powerful that it can probably save me years of hardwork but only if used correctly. Please share with everyone here your experience if you dont mind. Thank you.
Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee