Skip to content

Best Proxies for GSA Website Contact

I am looking for best proxies for using on GSA Website Contact.

So far i tried below proxy providers and they suspended my account after receiving some complains.
Dreamproxies, proxyscrape, Webshare.io (Talked with Chat support of fineproxies, proxy5.ru and they told they will ban if any complaints received)

So if you sell or you are using some proxy service that doesn't care the complaint, please do comment below.

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2023
    How do they complain to your proxy services?
  • No idea but proxy provider send us a abuse report and ban us.
  • effzaeffza South Africa
    entnepal said:
    I am looking for best proxies for using on GSA Website Contact.

So far i tried below proxy providers and they suspended my account after receiving some complains.
    Dreamproxies, proxyscrape, Webshare.io (Talked with Chat support of fineproxies, proxy5.ru and they told they will ban if any complaints received)

So if you sell or you are using some proxy service that doesn't care the complaint, please do comment below.

Thanks

Did you ever find a good proxy provider? I am in the same position as you were, stuck on proxies. I am also not sure about the difference in ipv6 vs static or http for contact form sending.
  • I am not into GSA webcontent tool as i am only using gsa ser. But just search on looplines new video series and chaise reiner on google. They got contactform marketing tutorials. 

• when doing scraping and posting, do we need to seperate the proxies? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, all your proxies can be used for both.
  • I need the same planning to submit to millions of sites what proxies are best @Sven do you have any recommendatios without complaints something like offshore or anyone else?

Also is there a way to know that they received the message in inbox like what is a typical respond rate?
  • I'm just processing a fresh list of 7 million contact form urls and find reproxy IPv4 working very well with GSA Website Contact.

Respond rate varies from your audience and message. I'm running campaigns with 1 - 10% success rate, measured by clicks to urls and email replies.
  • I'm just processing a fresh list of 7 million contact form urls and find reproxy IPv4 working very well with GSA Website Contact.

Respond rate varies from your audience and message. I'm running campaigns with 1 - 10% success rate, measured by clicks to urls and email replies.

Interesting. And how many threads do you use and buy on reproxy IPv4 ?
  • organiccastleorganiccastle Germany
    edited February 12
    Anonymous said:
    I'm just processing a fresh list of 7 million contact form urls and find reproxy IPv4 working very well with GSA Website Contact.

Interesting. And how many threads do you use and buy on reproxy IPv4 ?
    I bought 200 threads. Running GSA Website Contact with 300 threads. When checking the dashboard on reproxy, it is roughly 50 threads in concurrent use.