Skip to content

Which engines would you use to point to a T1 Gsite?

Currently considering using these engines for building links pointing to a Tier1 Google site. (sites.google.com/...)

• Article

• Document sharing

• RSS

• Social Bookmark

• Social Network

• URL Shortener

• Video

• Web2.0

• Wiki

I'm trying for "higher-quality" links.  Are there any others you would choose like directory?
Thanks!

Comments

• I would go with Article, Social Bookmark, and Social Network. I'm afraid the Web2.0 section is pretty much dead, due to the constant work needed to keep up - so the new Serlib addon might be a good replacement if you need it.
  • cherub said:
    I would go with Article, Social Bookmark, and Social Network. I'm afraid the Web2.0 section is pretty much dead, due to the constant work needed to keep up - so the new Serlib addon might be a good replacement if you need it.

True . There is no point to enable GSA SER;s default web2.0s. Even some premium list contains those are not worth.

jmah I would go with LOW OBL all accepted links or Contextuals only.  

• PeterOne said:
    cherub said:
    I would go with Article, Social Bookmark, and Social Network. I'm afraid the Web2.0 section is pretty much dead, due to the constant work needed to keep up - so the new Serlib addon might be a good replacement if you need it.

True . There is no point to enable GSA SER;s default web2.0s. Even some premium list contains those are not worth.

jmah I would go with LOW OBL all accepted links or Contextuals only.  

I bought the monthly subscription to GSASERlists.  (And their web2.0 addon I haven't used yet)

Web2.0 still not worth it even with their paid list? (not including the web2.0 add on).  Thanks!
  • cherub said:
    Interesting, so you wouldn't use any other options besides those 3?  Thansk for the heads up on web2.0.  
  • rastarr said:
    That was very informative and I'm now changing my settings.  He mentioned using web2.0 but its a post from a year ago.  Do you use web2.0?  I'm thinking if they don't work well, then not worth GSA resources.  Thanks!

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    A year ago there were some working sites in the web 2.0 module, but these days it's not worth running it.
    Thanked by 1jmah
  • jmah said:
    cherub said:
    Interesting, so you wouldn't use any other options besides those 3?  Thansk for the heads up on web2.0.  
    Not currently, no.
    Thanked by 1jmah