Skip to content

OpenAI Content

Hi all. Who uses OpenAI for automatic content creation ? I encountered a problem that OpenAI takes a very long time to generate text, how can I speed up and automate this work? Is there any documentation? Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• When using OpenAI, stick to the gpt-3.5-turbo model, it's the best quality for speed and price.
  • Codov said:
    Hi all. Who uses OpenAI for automatic content creation ? I encountered a problem that OpenAI takes a very long time to generate text, how can I speed up and automate this work? Is there any documentation? Thank you.
    I am also facing this issue. More than 50% of my OpenAI articles failed to generate after waited for a long time. So I stop using OpenAI integrated inside SER and use OpenAI website instead.

cherub said:
    When using OpenAI, stick to the gpt-3.5-turbo model, it's the best quality for speed and price.
    Why do we need to pay for GPT 3.5? It is free. Only GPT 4 needs a subscription fee, or I think can pay ad-hoc price if you get approved for an OpenAI account that prioritse for developer waiting list. Am I missing something here or I misunderstood?
  • The ChatGPT playground is free, the OpenAI API, which is what you should be using, is pay-as-you-go. And for a quick article from the gpt-3.5-turbo model you're looking at fractions of a penny in cost.
  • jwchong said:
    Why do we need to pay for GPT 3.5? It is free. Only GPT 4 needs a subscription fee, or I think can pay ad-hoc price if you get approved for an OpenAI account that prioritse for developer waiting list. Am I missing something here or I misunderstood?

When you use a application like GSA you need API to use GPT . So you were simply using OPEN AI API to generate those content.   CHATGPT is free but not their API. 
  • Thats correct if im understanding, you can use chatgpt3 free which is just that a chat back and fourth.

Then you have GPT4 plus which is 20 USD a month but you have access now to a broswer and Dall-E image generator and the code interpreter now built in.

Then seperately you have the developer API you add money into and can use in SER  or your own applications and like said above its fractions of a penny mostly to call API.

I think I used the latest model and had SER give me 10 - 750 word resaerch articles and it was .61cents which was highest I saw in usage pricewise. Which is still only .06 cents for a 750 word article.

When they released the "chat gpts" for plus members basically creating GPT's that you train to do "1" thing really well they shut down new sign ups and redirect to a waiting list.

This is for people who pay monthly for "Plus" and is sepearte from the developer API which you pay as you go or add when needed sperate from the monthly plan.

Im sure things will keep changing and advancing and they are trying hard to keep up with demand as it is for current members.

Thats what I have experienced, I was lucky enough to be a member when the cancled new signups, also they took away free initial credits for API like they had in the beggining.

Hopefully that adds some clarity for anyone wondering.

Just my experience with it and im using it daily now for past 4 months or so. . . 
  • can you use the chatgpt api, inside gsa ser?
  • Yes, you can in a few ways, download articles/content from the API. You have to put 10 dollars on the  API to begin which were im from costs 10.64 USD that is for mimimum funding.

This is seperate from the GPT plus for 20 USD a month (though last night something was up with mine) or the free chat GPT which is just chat. No browser or coding help with free I think, I dont use the free but maybe it's changed?

For example, I downloaded (10) 500 world articles on a specified keyword an selected a certain "type" of article and it costed me .04 cents at a fraction on a penny. Compared, to using the leading articles at 12 bucks for a super spun, or even article builder (which still requires a good spinning technique) at a few hundred a year or even writers access which I think was like 50-100 for a similar article. So you can see this VERY much cheaper. And you always have the option to spin but I would use spinnercheif which I love at version 3 and now on 8 or 9 maybe or spinrewriter which I heard is svens suggestion for a good spinner.

Id be happy to send you a super spun article on a certain topic if your interested in educating yourself on how things work you know for testing.

Theres more advanced ways to fill fields using gpts and openai via macros which you can look up in the macro guide. Just hit help in tool bar if you bought GSA. I dont believe the "trial" can show/do it much justice.
    Thanked by 1nobodyknows
  • Yes, you can in a few ways, download articles/content from the API. You have to put 10 dollars on the  API to begin which were im from costs 10.64 USD that is for mimimum funding.

This is seperate from the GPT plus for 20 USD a month (though last night something was up with mine) or the free chat GPT which is just chat. No browser or coding help with free I think, I dont use the free but maybe it's changed?

For example, I downloaded (10) 500 world articles on a specified keyword an selected a certain "type" of article and it costed me .04 cents at a fraction on a penny. Compared, to using the leading articles at 12 bucks for a super spun, or even article builder (which still requires a good spinning technique) at a few hundred a year or even writers access which I think was like 50-100 for a similar article. So you can see this VERY much cheaper. And you always have the option to spin but I would use spinnercheif which I love at version 3 and now on 8 or 9 maybe or spinrewriter which I heard is svens suggestion for a good spinner.

Id be happy to send you a super spun article on a certain topic if your interested in educating yourself on how things work you know for testing.

Theres more advanced ways to fill fields using gpts and openai via macros which you can look up in the macro guide. Just hit help in tool bar if you bought GSA. I dont believe the "trial" can show/do it much justice.

Sure, thank you, send me a DM