Skip to content

ArticleBuilder & other 3rd Party Content Generating Products

Hello, I did a search here but could find much info about ArticleBuilder, those available are pretty old so I decided to make a new post here.

I am new to GSA SER and I am currently learning how to use GSA Content Generator. GSA CG does a very good job creating content but I wonder if there's any way to create even better content for tier 1 links. Have anyone of you use ArticleBuilder to generate content? How is the quality of content generated by ArticleBuilder? Are the unique and plagiarism free? I dont even know what else to ask and I am so new to this, anything you can share will be greatly appreciated. This service cost 127usd per year and I seriously want to make sure it is worth the money before I go purchasing it. Thanks a lot for reading and please share if you have experience with this software.

Comments

• It's a very old product, you'll be constrained to certain niches, and you'll essentially be using the same content as every other user using it. In these days of OpenAI you really don't need Article Builder.
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay
  • JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
    It's a very old product, you'll be constrained to certain niches, and you'll essentially be using the same content as every other user using it. In these days of OpenAI you really don't need Article Builder.
    Thanks cherub,
    What you said actually make a lot of sense. I do have a OpenAi account and I tried generating content using it but I wonder if it is the best available when it comes to generating content in GSA Content Generator. Beside OpenAi, is there any other services worth looking into?
  • OpenAI should be all you need, you just need to learn to tinker with prompts. You can find them easily on the web, everyone seems to be a 'prompt engineer' these days. You can also try some open source AI LLMs with this service: https://textsynth.com/documentation.html#api
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay
    edited May 2023
    OpenAI should be all you need, you just need to learn to tinker with prompts. You can find them easily on the web, everyone seems to be a 'prompt engineer' these days. You can also try some open source AI LLMs with this service: https://textsynth.com/documentation.html#api

Thanks again cherub, Open source is a bit too advance for me... I think I will just play around with OpenAI more to see if I can get something better than what I already have. I found this https://zapier.com/blog/gpt-prompt/ will read the whole thing tomorrow. Also, how many articles do you usally generate for every 100 backlinks? is it a good idea to create a small number of articles and then spin them to create variations for use when creating backlinks? I have a feeling that it is may be better to use OpenAi to manualy create articles, manually post them to various websites as tier 1 link, but i also wonder if there are ways to do the same thing in more efficient fashion... one more thing, when using OpenAI, sometimes you see a prompt window where you can add instruction, sometimes you dont...why is that? Thanks again, cherub. 
  • I'm afraid I'm not going into detail about my content generation process, but really the OpenAI API is all you need for most purposes, and gpt-3.5-turbo is dirt cheap.
  • JayJayJay said:
    Hello, I did a search here but could find much info about ArticleBuilder, those available are pretty old so I decided to make a new post here.

I am new to GSA SER and I am currently learning how to use GSA Content Generator. GSA CG does a very good job creating content but I wonder if there's any way to create even better content for tier 1 links. Have anyone of you use ArticleBuilder to generate content? How is the quality of content generated by ArticleBuilder? Are the unique and plagiarism free? I dont even know what else to ask and I am so new to this, anything you can share will be greatly appreciated. This service cost 127usd per year and I seriously want to make sure it is worth the money before I go purchasing it. Thanks a lot for reading and please share if you have experience with this software.

Seems you were asking same question on bhw and i replied ;) so you know my answer.  Article builder is very very veryyyy old database which use old saturated PLR articles for ages. I didnt even know it still exists.    Just go with AI <3
  • JayJayJay said:

Wow man cause of you i just go to article builder site and check its even existed.  Since you are ready to spend some cash just look on Seo content machine or GSA CM
    JayJayJay said:

Wow man cause of you i just go to article builder site and check its even existed.  Since you are ready to spend some cash just look on Seo content machine or GSA CM
    Im using OpenAi now. I visited Seo Content Machine, but what do they mean by "1,000,000/month AI Writer Credits" and do you need to also sign up for their Extras? They dont explain much on their pricing page https://seocontentmachine.com/plans-prices/