Skip to content

Duplicate multiple projects bug

You can try to select at least 2 projects, then Modify Project > Duplicate > Everything.
In the popups, fill in necessary items. In the 2nd or 3rd popup, the popup will suddenly disappear. I suspect it hides behind the main SER window. At this moment, you are not able to click anything in the main window. You cannot do anything, but only can force close SER process in Task Manager.

Due to the force close process, when you open SER again, there are chances that you will lose data such as submitted and verified URLs in several projects. I have lose these data several times due to other SER bugs which I need to force close SER process in Task Manager.

Hope you can check and fix the above 2 problems, especially the data lose problem, which is very important.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I tried to reproduce this without success. If it happens again, try to use ATL+TAB to get the dialog in front.
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    jwchong said:
    You can try to select at least 2 projects, then Modify Project > Duplicate > Everything.
    In the popups, fill in necessary items. In the 2nd or 3rd popup, the popup will suddenly disappear. I suspect it hides behind the main SER window. At this moment, you are not able to click anything in the main window. You cannot do anything, but only can force close SER process in Task Manager.

Due to the force close process, when you open SER again, there are chances that you will lose data such as submitted and verified URLs in several projects. I have lose these data several times due to other SER bugs which I need to force close SER process in Task Manager.

Hope you can check and fix the above 2 problems, especially the data lose problem, which is very important.
    Have you actually solved your hardware issues that you posted about very recently? 
    These problems in this thread could be related to sub-par hardware since I've never had issues with what you're doing and never seen anyone else either.
    Did you run hardware tests, to make sure ?
  • Hi

I am using https://www.hetzner.com/cloud VPS (CPX41 plan) now. So hardware is working perfectly now.
    I have also tried ATL+TAB but cannot bring the popup back to front.

I understand that some bugs are hard to reproduce. They might only show in strict situation.
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    jwchong said:
    Hi

I am using https://www.hetzner.com/cloud VPS (CPX41 plan) now. So hardware is working perfectly now.
    I have also tried ATL+TAB but cannot bring the popup back to front.

I understand that some bugs are hard to reproduce. They might only show in strict situation.
    Great you moved to Hetzner.
    If alt-tab doesn't work, then you should see the hidden pop-up if you hover your mouse over the GSA icon in the task bar. then just click that taskbar overlay of the pop-up
  • rastarr said:
    Great you moved to Hetzner.
    If alt-tab doesn't work, then you should see the hidden pop-up if you hover your mouse over the GSA icon in the task bar. then just click that taskbar overlay of the pop-up
    Will try that if I see the same problem again. Thanks