Skip to content

Proxies for GSA SER and GSA CONTENT GENERATOR

Hello,
I see that we will need to use proxies for GSA SER and GSA Content Generator, I am thinking of using proxies from www.webshare.io. I wonder if I will need to purchase proxies separately for GSA SER and GSA Content Generator, also, which type of proxies is good for each (they have "Proxy Servers", "Static Residential Proxy"  and "Residential Proxy". I will appreciate it very much if someone can point me to the right direction.
Thanks a lot.
Tagged:

Comments

• rastarrrastarr Thailand
    It depends on your budget. I use a bundle of 250 shared proxies with Webshare and use the same bundle for all apps
  • JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
    Hey Thanks again rastarr  :) out of these 3 - "Proxy Servers", "Static Residential Proxy"  and "Residential Proxy", which one do you recommend using with gsa ser and content generator? 
    I'm using proxy servers which are providing good results for me at the moment. 
    Oh! I'm glad I asked. Thanks a lot rastarr   :)
    I finally purchased a vps, bought gsa ser, gsa content generator and gsa captcha breaker last night. Planning to start my first link building project this week with help of some YouTube videos. Hopefully I'll be able to see some good results soon. I checked bhw and there are people saying completely opposite stuff about gsa good and bad, how's your experience with it so far? 
  • Study the forum here and you will learn a lot about how GSA can help.

I'd suggest not to put too much trust into the things you can read on BHW. It is a pure commercial platform and has nothing to do with "blackhat" techniques. People pay $150/year to resell services from seoclerks or FB groups or have to post x times/day to rent their signature space. BHW is nice to get a discount code but nothing more.

You can buy i.e. DR increase for $50+ (or on seoclerks for just $3) and look at the backlinks created. It's all from Web 2.0 sites with massive GSA links behind :)

Of course, these sellers will praise their unique service rather than giving recommendations about GSA ... You can buy "handmade" indexing at $0.05/URL and find out that none will be indexed on Yandex, Yahoo, Bing. You can buy backlinks at $50+ with DR 70+ at BHW, or go straight to FB groups and get these for free or less than $2. Negative reviews are being deleted by the mods, profiles banned.

These are my thoughts and experiences.
    Thanked by 2rastarr JayJayJay
    @JayJayJay
    GSA SER is quite a complex beast. And that's a great thing too.

I started with GSA SER about 5 months ago, so I'm a relatively newbie.
    I started on my home computer and never touched any of my sites until at least a month later.
    I was a daily visitor and read these forums daily since I had no idea what the software could do.
    Even now I'm discovering new options :)

Start slow. Tread carefully and try and understand the program wide-variety of options and the impact of those options.

As @organiccastle said, study these forums and bypass BHW.

Have a peek through these 2 threads too - What happenned to the VPM  ||  Link Quantity

Read these forums, search on the things you need answers to and then post a question. 
    And btw, @sven is one of the most helpful software developers you're likely to meet. That's a rarity.
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay
    Study the forum here and you will learn a lot about how GSA can help.

I'd suggest not to put too much trust into the things you can read on BHW. It is a pure commercial platform and has nothing to do with "blackhat" techniques. People pay $150/year to resell services from seoclerks or FB groups or have to post x times/day to rent their signature space. BHW is nice to get a discount code but nothing more.
    Thank you for your advice again. I will do more reading on this forum instead. 

You can buy i.e. DR increase for $50+ (or on seoclerks for just $3) and look at the backlinks created. It's all from Web 2.0 sites with massive GSA links behind 

Of course, these sellers will praise their unique service rather than giving recommendations about GSA ... You can buy "handmade" indexing at $0.05/URL and find out that none will be indexed on Yandex, Yahoo, Bing. You can buy backlinks at $50+ with DR 70+ at BHW, or go straight to FB groups and get these for free or less than $2. Negative reviews are being deleted by the mods, profiles banned.

Thank you for sharing this. Yes, I have bought a lot of links myself from Fiverr, seoclerk etc and I was wondering where they get access to so many websites. One is I can be sure of is that some of those links do work even though I was not 100% happy with the services.. Other than the link quality, it was the inability to cancel links myself that worried me a lot. So what I guessed is correct, a lot of those links I bought were probably from GSA and now that I have GSA myself, I can start to learn how to create those links. I was trying to find someone to cofirm that they have had success with GSA so that when I run into problems, or if I dont see results myself, I can be sure that I must have done something wrong and I can fix them, instead of wondering if it is the software that has prblems.

These are my thoughts and experiences.
    Thank you for sharing with me. I have been able to make some purchases with advices from you and rastarr.  I was trying to figure out what the expenses will be for the entire package so that I wont have any unwanted surpises. The cost of those three GSA software I bought is about the same as average monthly salary for a fresh graduate here where I am staying now, so I really have to be careful with every penny I spend. lol Thanks again for your help. You have been very kind.
    edited May 2023
    Hello rastarr, hope you're well in Thailand =)
    Yes, indeed the software is quite complicated. I bought my copy and spent a few hours playing with content generator and I already have questions I want to ask. lol. Do you use any spinners with article generator? Also, there is another thing called Article Manager in SER, I havent played with SER yet but from some videos I watched before, I remember you can generate content from there too using third party service like ArticleBuilder etc in GSA Article Manager, so what is  the need of having Content Generator in this case? I am a bit confused already. Do you use any third party services to generate or spin content?

I started with GSA SER about 5 months ago, so I'm a relatively newbie.
    I started on my home computer and never touched any of my sites until at least a month later.
    I was a daily visitor and read these forums daily since I had no idea what the software could do.
    Even now I'm discovering new options 
    I wil do the same, will check more forums and learn as much as I can here. I wish I knew GSA 5 months ago like you did!! I wonder what I was thinking the whole time....lol....This software seems to be very powerful and I am glad to have found it. 

Start slow. Tread carefully and try and understand the program wide-variety of options and the impact of those options.
    I plan to spend a week learning about the software and perhaps another week to find more good resources to use along with GSA, like article building services, link services etc. Right now, the most important thing to figure out, i think, is how to generate unique, high quality content and where to find websites to post them to.

As @organiccastle said, study these forums and bypass BHW.
    Yes! Sir =)

Have a peek through these 2 threads too - What happenned to the VPM  ||  Link Quantity
    Read these forums, search on the things you need answers to and then post a question. 
    And btw, @sven is one of the most helpful software developers you're likely to meet. That's a rarity.

Will do. Thanks again for sharing. Thanks for being so kind the whole time. ^^

JayJayJay said:
    Hello rastarr, hope you're well in Thailand =)
    Yes, indeed the software is quite complicated. I bought my copy and spent a few hours playing with content generator and I already have questions I want to ask. lol. Do you use any spinners with article generator? Also, there is another thing called Article Manager in SER, I havent played with SER yet but from some videos I watched before, I remember you can generate content from there too using third party service like ArticleBuilder etc in GSA Article Manager, so what is  the need of having Content Generator in this case? I am a bit confused already. Do you use any third party services to generate or spin content?

I wil do the same, will check more forums and learn as much as I can here. I wish I knew GSA 5 months ago like you too!! This software seems to be very powerful. 

I plan to spend a week learning about the software and perhaps another week to find more good resources to use with GSA. Right now, the most important thing to figure out, i think, is how to generate unique, high quality content and where to find websites to post to.

And btw, @sven is one of the most helpful software developers you're likely to meet. That's a rarity.

Will do. Thanks again for sharing. Thanks for being so kind the whole time. ^^

For spinning, i use Spin Rewriter which (I think) is a yearly fee.
    Content Generator already has the scraping tools built-in to piece together the article content so learn the tool.

GSA SER's Article tab is where the scraped content goes, for the posting to the sites you're seeking links from. This tab does have the ability to add more content from other sources but I use Content Generator to export in to GSA SER.
    I do use the Article tab to add/change titles and import content from other projects.

All this is contained in other forum posts which will also give you other insights too.

There's a steep learning curve when you get started with so many complex tools.
    I did say 'Start slow' didn't I? lol
    edited May 2023
    For spinning, i use Spin Rewriter which (I think) is a yearly fee.
    Content Generator already has the scraping tools built-in to piece together the article content so learn the tool.

Yeah, I am thinking about purchasing SpinRewriter too, been reading about people saying good things about it. I tried using Content Generator and created some articles but they dont seem to be that good in quality, i wonder if it is my settings or the spinner, or i should use ArticleBuilder instead. But yeah so far Content Generator is working. I just cant figure out why sometimes I cant add SprinRewriter in some projects, it is missing from the dropdown list but shows again when I create a brand new project...

GSA SER's Article tab is where the scraped content goes, for the posting to the sites you're seeking links from. This tab does have the ability to add more content from other sources but I use Content Generator to export in to GSA SER.
    I do use the Article tab to add/change titles and import content from other projects.

Thanks for clarifying. Have you ever used ArtcileBuilder tho? I found that you can use ArticleBuilder (in Content Generator > Articles tab > Add button > User Article Builder, Use Article Forge, Use OpneAi etc. 

I tried added OpenAi but the result was not perfect, silly Ai added comment like this: 

As an AI language model, I don't have personal experiences or the knowledge of current trends. However, with the information available on public domains and my language generation capabilities, I will give you the requested articles on summer fashion.

There's a steep learning curve when you get started with so many complex tools.
    I did say 'Start slow' didn't I? lol

Yeah, like you said this software is quite complicated and the learning curve is steep, lucky me to have help from you guys!! Cant wait to create my first backlink!!! =D

JayJayJay said:

Thanks for clarifying. Have you ever used ArtcileBuilder tho? I found that you can use ArticleBuilder (in Content Generator > Articles tab > Add button > User Article Builder, Use Article Forge, Use OpneAi etc. 

I tried added OpenAi but the result was not perfect, silly Ai added comment like this: 

sorry no, never used ArticleBuilder. I'm happy with Content Creator and the other GSA tools.
    I've already got 2 VPSs and GSA licenses for both. That's enough expenditure for me. I need to start seeing some results on this tough niche before I spend any more money :)
    sorry no, never used ArticleBuilder. I'm happy with Content Creator and the other GSA tools.
    I've already got 2 VPSs and GSA licenses for both. That's enough expenditure for me. I need to start seeing some results on this tough niche before I spend any more money 

It's ok. I will create another post to see if anyone can share their experience with ArticleBuilder. Good luck with your linkbuilding journery =) I will play around more with Content Generator too to see if I can tweak the settings more 

• Be careful with webshare.io Today they blocked my account. I used their proxy only for GSA + Platform Identifier.

verydima said:
    Be careful with webshare.io Today they blocked my account. I used their proxy only for GSA + Platform Identifier.

Did they tell you why you're blocked?