Skip to content

Recognition success rate

Why the basic verification code identification is not successful, is the configuration error?

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, these are very hard to read captcha types. They can hardly be read by myself and it's harder for OCR.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • liweiliwei china
    Sven said:
    no, these are very hard to read captcha types. They can hardly be read by myself and it's harder for OCR.
    Then how to let him identify success? I now recognize the rate is not more than 10%, other verification code types are also difficult to identify success. If the recognition rate is not high then the software is meaningless.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    liwei said:
    Sven said:
    Then how to let him identify success? I now recognize the rate is not more than 10%, other verification code types are also difficult to identify success. If the recognition rate is not high then the software is meaningless.
    GSA Captcha Breaker is a very fast piece of software that solves around 80% of my captchas and is a one-time cost. Yes, I'd love it to solve a higher percentage and certainly, the ones you have highlighted would be great. I'm more than happy though.

You have the ability to send the unsolved ones to another captcha service though and pay for that.

The software is not meaningless which is an insult. It serves a purpose and delivers. Its software page shows a screenshot of various success rates so it isn't as if you didn't know.

Other breaking software, including pay-for services, don't delivery 100% success either.
  • In addition, I am using Xevil for some types, 2captcha for others, but I will always have love maybe nostalgia for the GSA Captcha Breaker and its extra helpful features!

For a one time fee, GSA Captcha Breaker is best software on market I am aware of. At least in English.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 8
    liwei said:
    Sven said:

@liwei Thanks for your viewpoint.  It's always fun to have a discussion!
    Success rates vary among CAPTCHA types. That some types have lower success ratings doesn't invalidate the fact that the software does solve a number of captcha types with high success rates.
    And, you can train the system yourself.  Really, you can potentially get better results using your own set of CAPTCHAs you've collected of a certain type.

I can't imagine that out-of-the-box, those are the absolute best results, ever. The software has a trainer mode, if I recall.
    You can also connect to external APIs that are available via subscription that solve all kinds of puzzles. 
    And, on GitHub, there's probably more you can integrate. For one, there's a reCAPTCHA v2 and v3 solver...probably a lot more.

Anyone have a list of such stuff we can add to GSA Captcha Breaker?
    The idea is, you own the license and can work on improving the results. Long-term, it's a better investment than anything esle for that reason alone.
  • I think also being able to find and toggle "solve media (complex)" or unknown maybe helpful as I try test CB as front service and then send the solvemedias to another place but CB grabs certain types its not trained on and fails.

Currently, its only sending the types I was able to find and toggle.

Maybe, I'm missing a setting trying to test/setup again on fresh install.