Skip to content

Project Option (Pause the project after 25 verification for 1 days)

I got a question, I know after create 25 verification link within a day then the project will stop, but may I know after a day will this project continue to create another 25 verification link ? OR this will stop forever until we reactivated back ? Because I am waiting my project to run more than a day, but my project still didnt start running. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you have it set to "Pause" then it will continue the next day. If you set it to "Stop" then you will have to manually restart it.
    Thanked by 1VoldemarPetroff
  • However is it worth pausing the project after creating a number of links? Or is it better to deactivate the option and leave him free to create as many links as possible per day?
    In the event of a break, how many links at most can be created per day?
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    However is it worth pausing the project after creating a number of links? Or is it better to deactivate the option and leave him free to create as many links as possible per day?
    More than 45 lol
    with an average VpM of 60, that's 86,400 links per day, right?
  • rastarr said:
    However is it worth pausing the project after creating a number of links? Or is it better to deactivate the option and leave him free to create as many links as possible per day?
    More than 45 lol
    with an average VpM of 60, that's 86,400 links per day, right?
    I have not activated the "Project paused after" option, so I ask if it is better to do it or better to leave it deactivated. I didn't do a calculation. I'm only interested in knowing if it's better to activate it or not