Skip to content

Why A lot Unknown anchor text and Empty link

I run some article and put anchor text inside. Why the Anchor text will show Unknown and no create and hyper link for me. 

Below is my article setting : 

If submit the article without and anchor text and link mean that create nothing backlink for my project. 

Please help. Thank you. 

Comments

• Its pretty normal though. Some webmasters set their outbound link preferences like that  .  You still get links juice with those link and those are must links for all healthy SEO profiles as its pretty normal and natural.  When things come to SEO actually its pretty basic fact. Don't over think about focus or so called main keyword. Instead do link building with generic and related / long tail laser targeted keywords. 1000 links with 100 - 150 keyword pretty natural and safe side. Strategies may change but not basics B)
    Thanked by 1VoldemarPetroff
  • jasonchengjasoncheng Malaysia
    I am just thinking if even the page didnt link to my website, am I still getting the link juice ? It is work fine when I preview my article, but when come to active the project, the anchor text all Unknown. I am just worry if doing some wrong thing. . 
  • KellyFelderKellyFelder Bambalapitiya
    Th
    I am just thinking if even the page didnt link to my website, am I still getting the link juice ? It is work fine when I preview my article, but when come to active the project, the anchor text all Unknown. I am just worry if doing some wrong thing. . 

If there is no link then its useless as there is nothing with your link.  What i said is links without anchor text (with your keyword ) is totally fine and natural.  Yes some sites has their own restrictions. Most article engines passed after you post without links (10 posts or more ) and then it allows you to leave your link.
  • @jasoncheng
    Did you ever manage to solve this? I am having the same issue :( 
  • I believe the link could still be there even though software says unknown.

Try visiting a link you "saw" in the preview and then going the site after the script has run and manually see whats going on.

Maybe it could offers some insights and or perhaps you'll see that the link is there.

It could be software not recognizing it, a bug, and engine change etc...

• I believe the link could still be there even though software says unknown.

Try visiting a link you "saw" in the preview and then going the site after the script has run and manually see whats going on.

Maybe it could offers some insights and or perhaps you'll see that the link is there.

It could be software not recognizing it, a bug, and engine change etc...

Unfortunately, I have already done that manual check and can confirm that both the anchor texts and the urls are empty :(