Skip to content

Feature request

verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
edited May 2023 in Feature Requests
Hello, is it possible to insert in softwares the option "Automatically start the software when the operating system starts"? Mainly in programs like URL Redirect and SEO Indexer that have automatic loading, so that they start directly on their own?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    just add them to your autostart menu.
  • verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
    edited May 2023
    Sven said:
    just add them to your autostart menu.
    Yes, I already did. I just wanted something faster that would allow me to turn it on and off right away :p
    Nothing, as not said. :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    Hello, is it possible to insert in softwares the option "Automatically start the software when the operating system starts"? Mainly in programs like URL Redirect and SEO Indexer that have automatic loading, so that they start directly on their own?
    If it's Windows, type Run in the search bar, and in the Run 'Open' dialogue, type 'shell:startup' without the quotes.
    drag and drop your program shortcuts in the startup folder that pops up.
  • rastarr said:
    If it's Windows, type Run in the search bar, and in the Run 'Open' dialogue, type 'shell:startup' without the quotes.
    drag and drop your program shortcuts in the startup folder that pops up.
    Yes, I've already done this. It was an idea thrown away because I was looking for a faster solution. But in the end it's just the dumbest thing. It was just to have one more option