Skip to content

Creating a project to send links to URLs created in other tool

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I've got Magic Submitter setup to create some high quality tier 1 links. I'd like to create a GSA project to send secondary links (blog comments, bookmarks, etc.) to those Magic Submitter links.

What's the best way of doing this?

Should I verify the links using Scrapebox before putting them into GSA? Or is there a way to put them in GSA and have them verified there prior to the secondary links being built?

Secondly, I have Magic Submitter creating those links over a period of several weeks. So what I'd like to do is each week take the links that were created and put those into the GSA project. Can I add the new links to the existing project or should I create a new GSA project for each weeks links? Is there an advantage to doing it one way versus the other?

Thanks

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

Use the URL field at the top. Create a text file with the urls underneath one another, and import it into the URL field.

Then check the first box under the URL field to "Use a random URL..."

Then set all the boxes and parameters as you would for any Tier 2 project.

How you verify it is up to you. Scrapebox is probably the most efficient way to do this.

You can add to the links already in there. Keep that original text file I told you to build, and just add new url's to it. Then go into the existing project, clear the URL field first, then import the updated file.

• perfect, thanks