edited March 2013 in Need Help
i thought of trying out demo version before buying this s/w
so i decided to test it out
My data are as follows
142 submitted
36 verified
but when i check for backlink in ahrefs.com it shows 0 backlink

I am trying on trackbacks,exploits,blog comment ,indexer referrer,guestbook
result showed some PR7,PR4,PR5 links too i got too excited but just before when i was going to buy i checked for backlink and it shows zero from 2 days ...

i am trying to build backlinks for my Yt video
am new to seo
Where can i be going wrong

the phpexploit backlink seems to beuseless as it doesnt show any backlink in real but i have verified other link around 50% of them shows my link on it ..where am i going wrong ?
Tagged:

Comments

• 1. 36 verified backlinks isn't really a lot at all
    2. They need to get indexed
    3. There only 2 days old
    4. Are you concerned with ranking or the number of backlinks shown in ahrefs?

Probably some other stuff, but i have a hangover.....;.
  • Your headline mentions results, but I don't see any?

I think you should buy the full version, and then bury yourself in the information on this forum and soak in as much as possible. Free education right here.
  • i will buy the full version any how but i like testing before especially when they let us to do it

@ doubleup , am conerned with number of backlink shown in ahrefs , also are trackbacks,exploits,blog comment ,indexer referrer,guestbook take time to index ?? i have pinged the links manually but still i dont see even 1 backlink for my youtube video ..was just wondering what could be wrong
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2013
    @drtim I wouldn't worry about Ahrefs, they are good, but they are not Google and they are just not that up to date.  Give them a week or two and your links should start to be counted.
  • Your backlinks only show up on ahrefs if they are indexed and then crawled by ahrefs. This can take a while or it may not happen at all in any case I wouldn't bother checking. All you should be concerned about is getting your links indexed and improving your website's rankings. Whether they show up in ahrefs, majestic, open site explorer or any other non google entity doesn't matter one bit if you aren't seeing better rankings in G. GSA SER does work very well if you know how to set it up properly. Luckily all the info you'll ever need is shared by the kind members of this forum :)