Skip to content

Artickle Kevo or Rankwyz

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hello to all,

Just thinking what to choose. 
I'm hate to pay any monthly subscription (rankwyz), but how to manage all private network blogs for Tier 1?
If someone has any thought I will be appreciate.

Lucas

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    Buy AKV. Plus it's on sale for $65 instead of $97.
  • Ron, bought it already :). Just gathering SEO tools. Next week I will go for GSA SER, WAC and don't know I'm in two minds about CS or CB and then I will start my first campaign :) aaahh forgot about fiverr for created web 2 blogs.

Thanks guys for a great info on forum. Before I going to make a decision whether to purchase any software I'm always looking for a forum when I'm see a lots of thread thats sign the product is good or is on the good road.

Cheers

• ronron SERLists.com

CB is definitely better than CS as I have both and tested both extensively. Not biased at all, telling you the truth. I still keep CS for other software just because I already bought it, so why waste it.

You basically have KM, ACW and WAC for content spins. Look at all three, take each one for a test drive. It's not as critical a decision as a captcha breaker because you only use it every so often for the spins.

AKV's web 2.0's will serve you well. I wouldn't waste my $5 on fiverr for the blogs. You can rank just perfectly with articles and social network articles from SER at the top of the tree, or the AKV web 2.0 - I'm pretty indifferent. I'm ranking for mega tough stuff with just SER Articles and SN at the top in T1.

• Hey. I personally own article kevo.  Just got it a few days ago. ($65 deal)  I still have not used the web 2.0's.  I have just been using article kevo to mas produce a contexual tier 1.  I then take those links and use gsa to build tier under this with gsa.

I might start using the web 2.0's from kevo for youtube videos and harder keywords.  Hey keep us posted on how things work out.  Btw I would get captcha breaker or proxies next and not a tool.  I personally don't own captcha breaker yet since I have captcha sniper which is kind of buggie but works.  Also kevo can scrape article and scrape search eninges for links.  I mean it's no scrape box or acw but it can but it can work.  Hope this helps.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Ron - with Article Kevo they are not interested in their web2.0 module. I posted a few bugs on their forum and feature requests on this module and they basically said their focus was elsewhere. I bought their tool but might ask for a refund within the 60 days. 

The reason being: What can they do that SER can't? 

As soon as SER allows us to post multiple times to an account (it does already but in an easier manner), then IMHO Article Kevo is dead in the water. Or does it do something I'm not aware about? 
  • Hello,

I think for the price $65 this software is the best for handle web 2 (platforms) at the moment (without monthly fees)
    I'm just based on comment on over the forums.
    Hope I will be pleased and will work great with SER.
    Anyway thanks Guys for your input.
    All the best and always be on 1st page
  • @AlexR Since the new update the web2.0 module seems to work a lot better than before, but it's still not great.  Previously about 3 of the 10 sites worked, but I managed to create 7 out of the 9 (they've reduced it) when I tested yesterday...

I'm undecided as to get it or not, for the very same reason you mention - Without the web2.0 what does it do that SER can't?
  • ronron SERLists.com

Just another tool to get you some web 2.0's. I like when tools are affordable at a one time fee - that makes it attractive. No monthly fees.

Plus, most of them are different than our list - plus they actually work. So even getting 7 to work is almost a miracle these days, lol.

• CB is faster. done.