Skip to content

Browse Google Drive folder bug

Hi @Sven ,

The software cannot browse any Google Drive folder.

Example 1:
  1. Right click a project
  2. Import Target URLs
  3. From Folder
  4. Not able to expand any Google Drive folder
Example 2:
  1. Options
  2. Advanced
  3. Site Lists
  4. Browse folder for anyone of them (e.g. Identified, Submitted, Verified etc)
  5. Not able to expand any Google Drive folder
Thank you. 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know what a google drive folder is, but the dialog I use here is from windows itself.
  • Hi @Sven

When you install Googel Drive in computer, it will create a Drive G: for you. So you will have your normal C: Drive and now addtional G: Drive. Like you say, in normal Windows Dialog, you will see C: and G: Drive. When you click G: Drive, it is blank, you cannot see any folder there. It only happen in GSA SER. If you use Windows Explorer to browse G: Drive, you will see all of the files and folders. You can try install Google Drive then you will know what I mean. That's why I say it is a bug in GSA SER.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I can not debug this at all as I don't use google drive or want to use it really.
    Though, What I do is calling a windows API to open that dialog and thats it. There is no code I have written for opening a windows dialog. Though I will search around if someone else is having the same issue and try to work on it.