Skip to content

Thread goes up and down in cycle

My Setup:
Home computer with 8GB RAM, Intel Pentium G4400 @ 3.30GHz (Enough to run GSA SER)
400mbps Broadband
10 proxies (buyproxies.org)
13 proxies (privateproxy.me)
serverifiedlists.com site list
capmonster.cloud captcha
catch-all email
No antivirus
HTML timeout: tested 120 and 180 seconds

My Questions:
I have tried 10:1 and 5:1 threads to proxy ratio settings. My thread numbers will drop to 5 threads after 5 to 10 minutes, then recover back to maximum threads 5 to 10 minutes later. When it recover, a very long list of verification not successful messages will appear in the log area (refer to screenshots). This cycle keep repeating. All proxies tested working during this time. GSA SER software seems like taking a break to rest. Is this normal or something is waiting in the background?

In Options > Advanced > Site Lists > Custom List > Configure, there is no option to manually delete the list besides the “Remove none existing folder”.

Thank you. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    On verification (especially email verification) SER can not start many new threads as this is critical to the way the queue is performed. Thats why it is important to not use too many email accounts or if possible, use just a catchall account.
  • Hi @Sven

I am using only one catch-all email account like you say. If I understand you correctly, this up and down cycle is normal, and nothing to worry about. Correct?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes totally normal