Skip to content

openAi generating article

as far as I know, openAi supports many lanugages but everytime I generate contents on GSA content generator, it only outputs in English.
can I make contents in other lanugages?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Right now it is only English, but you can translate that afterwards using free translation APIs like LibreTranslate which is also included in GSA Content Generator.
  • edited April 2023
    You can have OpenAI write in (almost) any language you like by creating a custom template.

I tend to add two sections to specify the language, because otherwise it could be confused.

Add your own template in:

C:\Users\PC_NAME\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\openai.dat'

###

TestTemplate=Write an article (in German) about %keyword% in %words-500|750|1500|2000% words, with a title in first line. Write the entire output in German language.

###

Notice the language specification:

(in German) - Add this after what you want it to write. for example "Write an article (in German)" "Write a paragraph (in German)".

Write the entire output in German language. I personally like to add this to the end just to make absolutely sure that the API listens. You can test with and without either of these, and it will likely still work.
    Thanked by 1jonny23
  • edited April 2023
    @Sven If you wanted, you could even add this method to the macro, and have it default to "English" (or create a %language% and remove it if no option is written).

I have personally built many tools around OpenAI, and I leave all my prompts as (in English) and "Write the entire output in English" without a problem. It allows me to have full customization over the language.
    next version will allow you to create content in any language
    Thanked by 1jonny23
  • creckcreck Ukraine
    Please tell me how to turn it on? Can't find it in settings!
    When you have selected a project, you see the articles being listed (or where they should appear).
    There is an ADD button. Click on it and choose "Use OpenAI".
  • creckcreck Ukraine
    Thank you
  • @Sven
    Do you happen to have a tutorial video for GSA Content Generator now that it has OpenAI integration?
    The newest videos I could find were all 6 years old.  

Hoping to see the workflow now with OPENAI so can decide if our employee will use ZimmWriter or GSA content generator to save time.  
    Thanks!
    No video, but the usage is pretty simple. You click on ADD next to the article listing of a project and choose "Use OpenAI".
  • JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
    Hello, I tried using OpenAI to generate content. Everything seems to work fine except for I sometimes don't get the prompt window to type instructions for OpenAI, especially when after I deleted content already generated and try to create new ones. Anyone knows what is causing this problem in gsa content generator, please? 
  • So you can't batch import keywords for openai to batch write articles?
  • edited June 2023
    Sven said:
    No video, but the usage is pretty simple. You click on ADD next to the article listing of a project and choose "Use OpenAI".
    I see in the last update of GSA we can add multiple keywords in OpenAI options, in the article manager of the project? am I correct, GSA will use every line/keyword to create a new article? or this field is used to add a prompt that will be sent to OpenAI?
    Either a random keyword is used or one after the other depending if you have enabled the checkbox below the keyword input.