Skip to content

How to have different variations of the url in every contact message?

I want to know how can I use 1 domain but send unlimited number of variations in the url in the contact message. What settings do I need to set inside the software? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You probably need GSA URL Redirect and put the URLs in spin syntax.
  • edited April 2023

To have different variations of the URL in every contact message, you can use a URL shortening service that allows you to create multiple unique aliases for the same destination URL. Some popular URL shortening services that offer this feature include Bitly, Rebrandly, and TinyURL.

Here's how you can use Bitly to create multiple variations of the same URL:

1. Sign up for a free account on Bitly if you haven't already done so.

2. Paste the destination URL into the URL shortener field on the Bitly dashboard and click the "Shorten" button.

3. Once the shortened URL is generated, click the "Edit" button next to it.

4. In the "Alias" field, enter a custom name or keyword that you want to use as the alias for this URL. For example, you could use "spring-sale" as the alias for a URL promoting a spring sale.

5. Click the "Save" button to save the alias. You can repeat this process to create multiple aliases for the same URL, each with a different keyword or name.

6. Use the different aliases in your contact messages, emails, or other marketing materials to track the effectiveness of each variation and identify which ones are generating the most clicks or conversions.

By using multiple unique aliases for the same destination URL, you can track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns more accurately and optimize your messaging for maximum impact.

• To have different variations of the URL in every contact message, you can use a URL shortening service that allows you to create multiple unique aliases for the same destination URL. Some popular URL shortening services that offer this feature include Bitly, Rebrandly, and TinyURL.

Here's how you can use Bitly to create multiple variations of the same URL:

1. Sign up for a free account on Bitly if you haven't already done so.

2. Paste the destination URL into the URL shortener field on the Bitly dashboard and click the "Shorten" button.

3. Once the shortened URL is generated, click the "Edit" button next to it.

4. In the "Alias" field, enter a custom name or keyword that you want to use as the alias for this URL. For example, you could use "spring-sale" as the alias for a URL promoting a spring sale.

5. Click the "Save" button to save the alias. You can repeat this process to create multiple aliases for the same URL, each with a different keyword or name.

6. Use the different aliases in your contact messages, emails, or other marketing materials to track the effectiveness of each variation and identify which ones are generating the most clicks or conversions.

By using multiple unique aliases for the same destination URL, you can track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns more accurately and optimize your messaging for maximum impact.

But this way we have to create multiple aliases ourselves.
    What is the best way to automate this so that GSA makes up a random URL but directs to the same destination link?
    @Sven will GSA URL Redirect be able to do this or there also I have to enter the URLs as input? 
    I am looking for a way so that it create 100-1000s of domainname.com/**** variations
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You would use GSA URL Redirect PRO, create as many suitable links as you want and put them in spin syntax and add them in the message like {url1|url2|url3|...}