Skip to content

where should I put the proxies that I bought

hello I'm from Indonesia and I'm woking my project with GSA SER with GSA SEO Indexer, GSA URL Redirect pro, GSA Captcha breaker, GSA content, GSA Proxy scraper.

I Bought 100 dedicated proxies,,, question is where should I put the proxies that I bought?
Should I put in the GSA SER or in Proxy scraper?

at first I put it in SER but then I realize that the others don't get the proxies that I bought, they only get free proxies from GSA proxy scraper.

So then I imported the proxies that I bought into GSA proxy scraper but I don't see proxy scraper distribute it to other GSA, cause I wait for 3 hours and I don't see my dedicated proxies in each GSA proxy list.

please help.. I want to use my all my dedicated proxies for all my GSA product including proxies from proxy scraper

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you have private proxies, I would not use GSA Proxy Scraper or any public proxies at all.
    Simply import your proxies into SER and (if you want) GSA Content Generator. Other tools don't need proxies in my eyes.
  • sh3nmuesh3nmue Indonesia
    Sven said:
    If you have private proxies, I would not use GSA Proxy Scraper or any public proxies at all.
    Simply import your proxies into SER and (if you want) GSA Content Generator. Other tools don't need proxies in my eyes.
    Oh I tought we need both public and private at once
    ok thx Sven