Skip to content

What are your favorite Web 2.0 websites? [share your favorite engines to be added]

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hello

The addon is available for purchase at a discounted recurring amount(12 hours left). Please visit the following link:

https://gsaserlists.com/gsa-ser-custom-engines/
  • Hi
    How many Web 2.0 domains are there in the list now? How many more to add in the next few months?
    jwchong said:
    Hi
    How many Web 2.0 domains are there in the list now? How many more to add in the next few months?
    Hello

currently, there are 16, including the WordPress engine that will be delivered in less than one hour.

We will have most of web 2.0s available in RankerX and SEO AP gradually
    Thanked by 1organiccastle
  • edited June 2023
    I'm unable to make the purchase. I get to the paypal screen and I add my credit card and click add, and it just says processing for 3 seconds and it never leaves the screen. Is this your side or a paypal issue?

*Update*
    I spoke with Paypal, they said they do not trust you as a vendor and have blocked the transaction from happening. They said I would have to use a separate method of payment outside paypal.

Can you please advise?

I'm unable to make the purchase. I get to the paypal screen and I add my credit card and click add, and it just says processing for 3 seconds and it never leaves the screen. Is this your side or a paypal issue?

*Update*
    I spoke with Paypal, they said they do not trust you as a vendor and have blocked the transaction from happening. They said I would have to use a separate method of payment outside paypal.

Can you please advise?

Hello,

There doesn't seem to be any problem on our side, as customers are successfully making purchases using PayPal. However, we also offer alternative payment methods such as Stripe, which you can use during the checkout process. Additionally, we accept cryptocurrencies as a payment option.

Thanked by 1spongebob1
  • edited June 2023
    Hi Alitab, Can you send me a direct request for a subscription to the service? Can I some how provide you my paypal email address? I'm looking forward to trying out your solution. I need to use paypal as I have a special corporate credit card I use for expenses related to my business.

I would also like to provide feedback on what I would like to see in your solution as well. I'm interested in pushing out press releases to free sites. Here is an example of a list of sites that maybe you can add. https://www.seoaimpoint.com/free-press-release-submission-sites-list.php
    The press releases should be a separate category than article submissions. I want to be able to do a separate campaign for just press releases.

• AliTab said:

UPDATE:

The addon is available for purchase. Please visit the following link:

This domain is not working
    AliTab said:

UPDATE:

Hello

Clear your cache please, or try in an incognito tab.
    Hi Alitab, Can you send me a direct request for a subscription to the service? Can I some how provide you my paypal email address? I'm looking forward to trying out your solution. I need to use paypal as I have a special corporate credit card I use for expenses related to my business.

I would also like to provide feedback on what I would like to see in your solution as well. I'm interested in pushing out press releases to free sites. Here is an example of a list of sites that maybe you can add. https://www.seoaimpoint.com/free-press-release-submission-sites-list.php
    The press releases should be a separate category than article submissions. I want to be able to do a separate campaign for just press releases.

Can you please contact me through Skype? I'll help you to get through this.

https://join.skype.com/invite/FMYN8RO2K2J8
  • verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
    edited June 2023
    AliTab said:
    AliTab said:

UPDATE:

Hello

Cleared the cache and tried the incognito tab, it doesn't work the same
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05:59 pm - post update: now it works

The error is the high number of connections in Cloudflare

• verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
    edited June 2023
    AlTab said:

Please share with me your favorite web 2.0 websites for top-tier link building, and I will consider adding them to the addon in the first release, if possible. Your input is invaluable in ensuring that the addon meets your needs and expectations.

Thank you in advance for your help, and I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

blogspot.com (blogger)
    reddit.com
    tumblr.com

AliTab said:
    AliTab said:

UPDATE:

Hello

Cleared the cache and tried the incognito tab, it doesn't work the same
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05:59 pm - post update: now it works

The error is the high number of connections in Cloudflare

Thanks for the update

blogspot.com (blogger)
    reddit.com
    tumblr.com

Tubmlr is already included.

blogspot.com works with Google account so I have no clue about that.

reddit.com can be added. I'll work on it after stabilizing current engines.

• AliTab said:
    blogspot.com (blogger)
    reddit.com
    tumblr.com

Tubmlr is already included.

blogspot.com works with Google account so I have no clue about that.

reddit.com can be added. I'll work on it after stabilizing current engines.

OK thank you
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • However at the moment telegra.ph is giving good results
    However at the moment telegra.ph is giving good results
    Yes, yesterday's update fixed the problem. Thanks for noticing that
    Thanked by 1verdemuschio

Hello

Just replied to your email.

Thanks for your suggestion. For now, adding web 2.0 weblogs, web 2.0 profiles, and bookmarks are my priorities. So, maybe you can suggest some from these types, and I'll check them out.
  • What's the status on this addon?
    What's the status on this addon?
    Hello

The service is active. I've been busy adding new mechanisms to prevent abuse of our service by other GSA SER providers. In the upcoming days, I'll be working on the addon.
  • how many sites do you have added now? 
    how many sites do you have added now? 

Hello

Sent you a PM with the list of available engines.

• Thank you Alitab, Are you still adding more? 
    Thank you Alitab, Are you still adding more? 
    Hello,

Yes. I'm adding more engines to the addon. I'll notify users through these web pages:

https://gsaserlists.com/serlib-changelog/

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/31204/serlib-changelog
  • Awesome job so far guys! In terms of ranking and what google indexes fast for web 2.0 I would suggest the following. . . medium.com - First link to show up in search console on brand new domain blogspot.com - Goggle blogger - of course they crawl and index their blogging platform quickly. site123.com - it's a website builder site look just like old weebly builder but domain is like 276527527.com unless buy a domain so not sure how/if index. I'm testing now. Im looking/testing more so if anything you can contact me for help advice. I do know a bit of html, css, javascript and little python. Took Java class to but "public static void main strings args" ahhhhhhh not for me lol Thanks again and great to see you have added support for making own engines. Ive been tetsing in "double debug mode" and I can see a lot of time/effort went into some off these scripts. I did notice however on budtrader.com for me it always selects "newjersey as subdomain so I get newjersey.budtrader.com. I visited the site and there are many more states/subdomains. Was wondering if the could be a varible for this "state subdomain" so it selcts random making it so we could get like 20 differnt links from that one script significantly making that script better? keep it up!!!
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    Awesome job so far guys! In terms of ranking and what google indexes fast for web 2.0 I would suggest the following. . . medium.com - First link to show up in search console on brand new domain blogspot.com - Goggle blogger - of course they crawl and index their blogging platform quickly. site123.com - it's a website builder site look just like old weebly builder but domain is like 276527527.com unless buy a domain so not sure how/if index. I'm testing now. Im looking/testing more so if anything you can contact me for help advice. I do know a bit of html, css, javascript and little python. Took Java class to but "public static void main strings args" ahhhhhhh not for me lol Thanks again and great to see you have added support for making own engines. Ive been tetsing in "double debug mode" and I can see a lot of time/effort went into some off these scripts. I did notice however on budtrader.com for me it always selects "newjersey as subdomain so I get newjersey.budtrader.com. I visited the site and there are many more states/subdomains. Was wondering if the could be a varible for this "state subdomain" so it selcts random making it so we could get like 20 differnt links from that one script significantly making that script better? keep it up!!!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and for suggesting new engines. I'm afraid I cannot add support for Blogspot, as they use the Google sign-in method. However, I will look into adding support for Medium and Site123 if possible, as you mentioned.

I have just released an update for BudTrader that will allow for randomly selected subdomains.

Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • Hi now how many unique domains you got on total
    buffmaste said:
    Hi now how many unique domains you got on total
    Hello,

sent you the details
  • not a big fan of web2.0s cause of troubles. but this is nice. what proxy provider you suggest private or ok with dedi. i know it depends on root domains you got. can i hv sample .
    not a big fan of web2.0s cause of troubles. but this is nice. what proxy provider you suggest private or ok with dedi. i know it depends on root domains you got. can i hv sample .
    Hello,

sent you the details
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @AliTab please PM me the full list too.
  • Can I have this list please, I just sent support ticket about upgrading (I should of asked in there but seen this after) thanks