Skip to content

All verified URLs dropped to zero

GenadiyFedorovGenadiyFedorov Ukraine
edited April 2023 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I had over 100 verified URLs for my project and all went good, but other day I noticed that the number of verified links dropped to zero. Meanwhile in sidebar "Last Verified URLs" there are many URLs that still exist and has links to my project. So the question is why the number of verified links in the main table shows that it dropped to 0?

Maybe it will help to understand the situation: I run out of emails for last time, so may it be a reason that verified links dropped?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hard to say what went wrong here. You can however add back all removed URLs via...
    right click on project->show urls->verified->right click on listing->import verified urls->From Failed ReVerification
  • Sven said:
    Hard to say what went wrong here. You can however add back all removed URLs via...
    right click on project->show urls->verified->right click on listing->import verified urls->From Failed ReVerification
    Thanks! These links actually exist, but GSA can't re-verify them for some reason.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Is it a proxy issue? Please check. Also maybe send the project backup in private message to review it.