Skip to content

64 bit version?

@Sven any plans for the 64 bit version mate? this 3GB limit is killing me. I can run 2 projects at max before it starts giving me out of memory error  :'(

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't plan that sorry.
  • okay then any other way to mitigate this memory issue @Sven

Like I said i cannot run more that 2 projects currently and is becoming quite painful. even time I start the third project, it give me out of memory and after this I cannot click on projects to see their progress , just keeps giving me out of memory error. I have kill GSA WC from task manager and restart the entire thing. Becoming infuriating.      
    Use the scheduler
    Thanked by 1royalmice
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    dp001 said:
    okay then any other way to mitigate this memory issue @Sven

Like I said i cannot run more that 2 projects currently and is becoming quite painful. even time I start the third project, it give me out of memory and after this I cannot click on projects to see their progress , just keeps giving me out of memory error. I have kill GSA WC from task manager and restart the entire thing. Becoming infuriating.      
    Your projects are not correctly set up, or you don't meet the minimum specs to run GSA SER; maybe the below post can help you better deal with the Out of memory issue.

How To Avoid The "Out Of Memory" Error When Using GSA SER (asiavirtualsolutions.com)

I think he is talking about GSA Website Contact, not SER.
  • Sven said:
    Use the scheduler
    Thanks @Sven .. but i remember using it once and it corrupted all my projects. removed all keywords settings etc. I raised a ticket for it and I believe you have released an update after that.. but honestly I'm too scared to use the scheduler now  :neutral: