Skip to content

Aggressive Google My Business Optimization for Local Businesses! Fast Rankings

Aggressive Google My Business Optimization for Local Businesses! Fast Rankings

This service is for local businesses, especially for those that have an address listed on GMB. Works for SABs (service area businesses as well, but its less effective)
I can help you break PROXIMITY! Even if google keeps everybody in its own spot, our driving directions will do amazing things for you!
I can help you start ranking for multiple new KEYWORDS ( short and long tail keywords )
If you had your rankings frozen in place for a long time now, we can help improve them.

• CTR manipulation monthly (click through rate manipulation: Searches, Views, Impressions, Clicks, Posts view, Site views using local coordinates according to your GMB and HQ 4G Proxies)
  • Creating new Citations Monthly and monitoring the old ones.
  • HQ backlinks and embeds to the listing - new ones monthly
  • Reputation management Software (that will help you get more reviews easily from real users, from your customers) ongoing
  • 4 GMB posts / 1 weekly GMB post
  • 5 HQ SEO Optimised Reviews per month. (for 90% of the businesses 5 per month = 60 per year, that's more than enough. If you need more, you will be able to buy more)
  • Actual Driving Directions from competitor's locations to yours DAILY during your gmb open hours

License for Addmystars.com included. Reputation Management software that will help you in getting more real reviews from your customers & many other features included in it.
access to your own workspace on the awesome contentstudio
https://contentstudio.io/ pro plan for social media posting, Scheduling_
1 User
1 Workspace
10 Social accounts
Publishing to 3 blog sites . Its worth 49$ monthly. If you have staff for social media posting, I can increase the user number.

some extra stuff that I can set up free of charge:
Auto thanking customers for their reviews using AI and doing a personalised responce according to their review.
If you're doing posts on a social network, I can set those to be posted automatically on your GMB as well.

Discount for bitcointalk users. Request it in the thread and I'll pm you the discount code.

1500 $ 3 months (500$ per month) (from 1599 $ 3  = 1 month  533$  )
Do you have multiple listings?
Each additional listing has a 25% discount.

Do you think the price is HIGH? Google has been focusing on Local SEO for a few years now. Now its the time to start improving your rankings so you won't miss out like you did on regular SEO.
some stats that you'll find online on multiple sources.
80% of the google clicks go on the first 3 listings.
~ 10% go on 3-10 pos
and the rest 10% is split among the rest.
If being in the 3 map pack's first 3 spots, won't cover my fee and at least 5x for you, then probably you should rethink your business.

If you're not sure if this service is good for you, pm me on skype for a free consultation and lets see

Guarantees? If we're not sure we can bring great results for you and your business, we won't take your order.
ATM we can take orders from USA, Canada, Italy and Romania. If you have multiple listings/customers in another country maybe we can set up that country as well, let's talk and see if its worth the hassle.

Got multiple listings for which I can show the full map grids ( keywords and GMB )

You'll start noticing results from your second month. Major movement from your 3rd month. This is an ongoing service. There's no such thing as one time SEO. You can't expect to do some stuff now, to rank up and to keep your position up there, when on most niches there are 100+ competitors fighting for the top 5 positions ( and on highly competitive ones there are 200-300 listings fighting for the same spots). IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.  
What this means is that, if you won't renew this service after your initial 3 months, your rankings will eventually drop to your previous rankings. How fast? IDK, depends on your niche and how aggressive your competitors are.
How long does it take to start ranking in the first 5 positions? Depends on your nieche and location.
Low competition ~ 2 months for 2-5 spots
Medium Competition ~4 months +
High Competiton ~ 6 months +
In most cases, you'll start getting new customers in your second month. Even if its a new GMB.

If you think SEO is a one-time thing, move on and keep searching for unicorns, this service isn't for you.  The only exceptions are GMBs in villages or secluded locations, where just having a GMB, gets you ranked all over the place because you don't have any competitors.

Payment via BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, Paypal, PerfectMoney, Bank Transfer. An invoice can be provided if requested.

You will get reports monthly (before and after), competitor reports, driving directions screenshots daily with our trips and keywords used.