Skip to content

A LOGIN button to access accounts of VERIFIED LINKS

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited March 2023 in Feature Requests
Good day, Sven, GSA enthusiasts, and anyone else out there who stumbled upon this posting. :smile:

Does this feature to open the account in a browser window and auto-login already exist? If so, where?
If not, might it be useful/worth the time to add?

Thanks..

Comments

• Deeeeeeee said:
    Good day, Sven, GSA enthusiasts, and anyone else out there who stumbled upon this posting. :smile:

Does this feature to open the account in a browser window and auto-login already exist? If so, where?
    If not, might it be useful/worth the time to add?

Thanks..

This is a good idea.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    how should auto-login work? All I can do is open the URL in browser and show login/password in some extra window.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Sven said:
    how should auto-login work? All I can do is open the URL in browser and show login/password in some extra window.

hmm...Sven, that works, no? I mean, the only other thing I can think of is that function I've encountered where users can click on text and it auto-buffers it in the clipboard. That would make copying PWs easier. Beyond that, hmm...

I guess, in future, if this is worthwhile and ends up being used, you could expand the PW window to contain a few key things like:

-Username
    -PW

-Website Title
    -URL

-type of link (engine)
    -anchor
    -Project
    -Date&Time Link Creation
    -# Manual Logins

so this way as you work in an opened window, there's that basic info, at a glance, to keep everything focused. ;) It might be easy to forget if many windows are open, as to which info-window is associated with each of the open browsers with the accounts that you're accessing.