Skip to content

Best way to scrape Linkedin?

Heya, I've started my GSA contact form journey last week and I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on how to get lists from - I'm targeting a particular profession - do you use LinkedIn, directories, any other method?
Do you buy contact lists? 
Tagged:

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @vicvic

I commend you for embarking on your GSA contact form journey, and I wish you all the best with it. In response to your question regarding how to get lists from a particular profession, I must advise that scraping LinkedIn profiles may not be possible with the GSA website contact app due to the platform's policies.

However, there are alternative ways to obtain targeted lists of professionals that you could consider. One such way is to use online directories specific to your industry or profession. These directories often provide contact information for professionals and businesses, making them an excellent source for lists.

You could also purchase contact lists from reputable vendors, which can be costly. Alternatively, you might consider outsourcing the task of compiling contact lists to a freelancer on Fiverr. This could be more affordable and save you time and effort.

To help you get started, here is a link to Fiverr search results for professionals who can help you with list building: https://t.ly/VTnC . By outsourcing this task, you can focus on other aspects of your GSA contact form campaign and ensure that you have a high-quality list of contacts to work with.

I hope this helps and wish you success in your GSA contact form journey.

• This is very kind ! Thank you. I found some lists from professional associations and directories as you said. I have also contacted people on Fiverr. 
    However, the main issue I'm having right now is that no one is clicking on the links in the email, so until I sort out that - there's no point in email people I think. I posted the whole thing I'm doing in here:  https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/30618/some-inputs-for-a-lot-of-users-who-are-struggling-to-get-good-success-rate-on-gsa-website-contact/p1#Comment_184014

I don't know if I'm stupid or if this is really difficult.  :D
    Many thanks!
    Thanked by 1royalmice
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @vicvic

As email users, we have all encountered spam emails and are becoming more skilled at identifying them. In my experience, I receive hundreds of emails, and I can easily recognize contact form submissions due to their plain text format, lack of HTML, and template-driven content. Additionally, I receive duplicate contact form messages on several of my email addresses.

In light of this, I would like to offer a suggestion. Rather than relying on a contact form list, consider scraping your targeted list. Also, I recommend using a variety of messages instead of repeatedly sending the same message. To achieve this, you can use Chatgpt to create 100 unique messages and then input them into Syntax to send a different message each time.

Furthermore, I came across your message below in another thread and wanted to inform you that it resembles the typical spam messages I receive almost daily. If other web owners are like me, they may not even read your message, and it might be automatically sent to their spam folder based on the subject line alone.

3. The message looks like this:

Subject:
    Outsource [relevant service for the niche] Now: $10/hr

Hi, my name is [X] from [Company] and we are offering an excellent intro promo for [service] outsourcing - try our services in March from $10 per hour (instead of the usual $15) for the first 100 hours. [clarification: this is a really competitive offer, it costs at  $30 per hour to have this service provided by a junior consultant in the US]

Our team of 15+ experienced [job role 1 for service] and [job role 2 for service]  specialize in [sub-service 1], [sub-service 2], and [sub-service 3]. With over 50 successfully completed projects in the US, we offer high-quality work on time and within budget.

Check out our completed projects at [Company' Url] and schedule a call with us this week by using our calendly: [calendly]

Best,

Here are some suggestions:
    1. Personalize the email: Address the recipient by name and include a relevant detail showing you have researched their company or industry.

2. Keep it concise: People are busy and have limited attention spans, so keep your email short and to the point. Focus on the key benefits or value that your product or service can provide.

3. Use a clear subject line: Your subject line should be concise but also attention-grabbing. Avoid using overly salesy language or clickbait-style headlines.

4. Make it easy to respond: End your email with a clear call-to-action, such as asking the recipient to reply with their thoughts or schedule a call to learn more.

5. Follow up: Don't be discouraged if you don't receive a response right away. Follow up with a polite and friendly message a week or two later to see if they have had a chance to review your email.

6. Avoid spammy language: Avoid using phrases or words commonly associated with spam emails, such as "limited time offer" or "act now."

7. Be authentic: Avoid using generic templates or overly salesy language. Instead, focus on building a genuine connection with the recipient and showing how your product or service can genuinely help their business.

I hope these insights are helpful. 
  • Excellent points! I would also add the importance of researching the most popular email providers and be extra careful about their anti-spam algorithms (the types of filters they often use).